|Veebha Anand Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Veebha Anand is an Indian actor, model, dancer, and host who started acting at the age of 15. She rose to fame with her role as Sugna Shyam Singh in the Colors TV soap opera Balika Vadhu and has also been cast in other shows which include Sanskaar Laxmi, Laal Ishq, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Begusarai, Karmaphal Dataa Shani, Mahabharat, Meethi Choori No 1, Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein, Shree, Manohar Kahaniyan, Sukh by Chance, Ankahi Ansuni, Gumrah, MTV Webbed, Crime Patrol, Twisted 2, and Akbar Birbal.
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Veebha Anand has a Bachelor of Arts degree and attended the acting academy called Kreating Charekters.
Actor, Model, Dancer, Host
- Mother – Usha Anand
- Siblings – Sakshi Anand (Younger Sister), Ajeet Anand (Brother)
Veebha Anand has been signed with GCF Talents.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Veebha Anand has dated –
- Rohit Purohit – She went out with actor and former model Rohit Purohit after they met on the sets of the television drama Sanskaar Laxmi. However, they later decided to part ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Via social media, Veebha Anand has done endorsement work for brands such as Purplle, Mother Sparsh, etc.
Veebha Anand Facts
- She comes from a non-filmy background.
- She changed her name from “Vibha Anand” to “Veebha Anand” due to numerological reasons.
- From 2008 to 2010, she played the role of Sugna Singh, Bhairon and Sumitra’s daughter who is Jagdish’s sister and Shyam’s wife, in the Balika Vadhu. The show became the longest-running television series on Colors TV.
- For her performance in Balika Vadhu, Veebha Anand was nominated for an Indian Telly Award in the “Best Actress in a Supporting Role” category in 2009.
- She played the role of Sanjay Shellar’s daughter in the 2009 neo-noir crime thriller film, The Stoneman Murders, based on the real-life Stoneman serial killings that made headlines in the early 1980s in Bombay.
- In 2010, Veebha was seen playing the supporting role of Nupur in the Bollywood romantic comedy-drama film, Isi Life Mein…!, starring Akshay Oberoi and Sandeepa Dhar.
- From 2013 to 2014, she portrayed the character of Subhadra, Balram and Krishna’s younger sister who is Arjun’s 4th wife and Abhimanyu’s mother, in the Star Plus mythological television series, Mahabharat, based on the Sanskrit epic Mahabharat.
- Veebha Anand appeared as Savita in the 2019 Hindi-language romantic comedy film, Hum Chaar.
- She has also been cast in the music videos for songs like Piya Saaware by Bornali Kalita, Beparwaahiyaan 2 by Suyyash Rai, Jaanta Tha by Sanam Puri, and PhirSe-Song by Siddharth Basrur.
Featured Image by Veebha Anand / Instagram