|Amanda Loncar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 26, 1982|
Amanda Loncar is an American actress born in California and raised in New York. She has been well known for many of her roles. She had started learning acting from a young age of 18 years. Her life is an inspiring story and she has survived strongly after third stage brain cancer.
Amanda Jean Loncar
Arcata, Humboldt County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amanda completed her high schooling from Sacramento, Sacramento County, California, USA.
She then relocated to New York and graduated from The New Actors Workshop.
Film and Television Actress
- Father – He is a surgeon.
- Mother – She has worked as a nurse.
- Siblings – Zachary (Younger Brother), Lily (Younger Sister)
The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda has dated –
- Gavin DeGraw (2004) – Amanda then dated musician Gavin DeGraw in 2004 for a short span.
- Ben McKenzie (2006-2007) – Amanda was in a relationship with actor Ben McKenzie from July 2006 to February 2007. When the couple broke up, there were rumors about Ben McKenzie to be in a gay relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small Eyes
- Sharp Chin
- Broad Smile
She has not endorsed any major brands.
Best Known For
Playing the role as ‘Piper’ in the Fox television series The Loop in 2006
Amanda made her feature film debut in Pulling in 2004.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Law & Order: Criminal Intent in 2005 as Carly.
Amanda Loncar Favorite Things
- TV Show – Fraggle Rock (1983-1987)
- Hobby – Cooking
- Books – Books on Tape
Source – Starry Mag
Amanda Loncar Facts
- She has studied acting with well-known actors like George Morrison, Mike Nichols, and Paul Sills. Also, they were in the same class as Michael Cassidy.
- She enjoys cooking and calling her friends and neighbors for a family dinner.
- She likes trying challenging situations like shifting from serious roles to comedy.
- She suffered from brain cancer (stage three), but the strong lady recovered in a long span of 2 years and have been marked fit since then.
- She is not present on social media.
Featured Image by Amanda Loncar / Twitter