|Amanda Solis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amanda Solis is a Mexican singer, actress, and TikTok star who is known for being a Selena Quintanilla tribute artist and also for her close resemblance to the late singer. She is very popular on the TikTok platform with more than 10.9 million likes and more than 635.2K followers on her account titled bidibidibombum.
Houston, Texas, United States
Singer, TikTok Star, Actress
Street Science Entertainment LLC.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Amanda is of Mexican descent.
- Wide smile
- Mostly sports a thick ponytail tied from the center of her head
- She closely remembers the late singer Selena Quintanilla.
Amanda Solis Facts
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on February 10, 2010.
- Amanda began uploading videos to her TikTok account titled bidibidibombum in October 2020.
- She has created videos to the music of various well-known artists including Sean Kingston.
- Amanda made her debut TV show appearance as her idol Selena Quintanilla in Murder Made Me Famous in 2017.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of June 2023, were AMANDA SOLIS STARRING AS SELENA – MMMF BEHIND THE SCENES REELZ CHANNEL, Amanda con La Banda (Selena Cover Band) – Jungle Boogie Nights San Antonio Zoo, and Selena – ¿Qué Creías? (Amanda Solis Cover).
- Some of her top songs include Mamlona, Dejame, Cumbia Navidad, and Lokita to name a few.
Featured Image By Amanda Solis / Instagram