Amber Dawn Frank
Tampa, Florida, U.S.
Santa Clarita, California, U.S.
- Mother – Dawn Montana
- Siblings – Zack Montana (Brother)
Osbrink Talent Agency
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amber has dated –
- Wesley Stromberg (2016-Present) – Music group Emblem3’s Wesley Stromberg started dating Amber in February 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
7½ (US) or 38 (EU)
Amber Montana has appeared in commercials for Hasbro (Nerf Rebelle), AT&T, Mattel, 30 Seconds, Intel, etc.
Best Known For
Playing Taylor Hathaway in the Nickelodeon Original Series The Haunted Hathaways.
She first appeared in 2008 film She Could Be You for her role as Jennifer Marteliz. She had a minor role.
First TV Show
In 2010, Amber played the role as Maggie in the documentary series I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant.
She does yoga on a regular basis and goes through dance sessions.
It also seems pizza is her weakness and she eats it religiously.
Amber Montana Favorite Things
- Food – Pasta
- Sport – American Football
Source – Nick.tv
Amber Montana Facts
- Amber has dogs named Elvis, Simba, and Nikon.
- She likes oldies jazz.
- Her fashion advice is “Be confident in what you are wearing.”
- She donated blood in January 2016 and shared her pic on Instagram (pic has now been deleted).
- At 8, she had her first acting experience.
- Amber was a cheerleader before she became an actress.
- Montana knows how to play the violin.
- She is good friends with Kira Kosarin.
- Amber Montana calls her fans “Montaniacs.”
- She faced the problem of bullying in school because she was an actress.
- Amber loves doing stunts on her own. She especially liked the messy stunts performed in “The Haunted Hathaways.”
- If she wasn’t into acting, she would have been either a veterinary physician or an archaeologist.
- Her vocal range has been described as Soprano.
- She grew up with a Golden Retriever.
- She looks up to Selena Gomez for inspiration.
- Here, you can have a look at her bedroom.