|Amélie Zilber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 2002|
Amélie Zilber is an American model, journalist, and social media star who is best known for being represented by one of the top modeling agencies, LA Models. Besides that, she is also notably known for the modeling pictures that she uploads to her Instagram and for doing the work that she does as a youth columnist, journalist, and political activist. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
She attended Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles.
Model, Journalist, Social Media Star
- Father – Laurent Zilber (Film Producer)
- Mother – Christina Jouer (Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Emmanuel Zilber (Brother)
She is represented by LA Model Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amélie Zilber has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Bright blue eyes
- Plush heart-shaped lips
- Triangular face shape
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Zilber has done endorsement work for various brands such as Jouer.
Amélie Zilber Favorite Things
- Breakfast Meal – Avacado toast
- Meal Of The Day – Breakfast
- Website To Shop – Forever 21
Amélie Zilber Facts
- She grew up in Los Angeles and was raised by her mother Christina. She is also very close to her mother.
- In January 2014, Amélie founded the weekly political newsletter website titled 2MinuteTimes. She created the website after she realized that none of her friends took the time to read about the events taking place around the globe. Amélie was still in high school when she started the website.
- In her spare time, she writes the youth column for the website Maria Shriver and has also interviewed various inspirational youths such as Somalia Refugee Saida Dahira and Jammal Lemy along with many others.
- In 2019, she was writing articles for the Harward-Westlake School online newspaper, The Chronicle.
- She and politician Eric Swalwell got together in the past to start the Know Your World motion.
- Amélie has a huge fan following on her eponymous TikTok account to which she uploads short 6-second videos that are liked by thousands of users. In January 2020, she had more than 600k followers on the application.
- She and her mother Christina both run a YouTube channel together under the title Jouer Girls which they had started on January 5, 2015. The channel mostly features videos of favorites, morning routines, hauls, and tags.
- Amélie is close friends with a girl named Audrey Church and social media star Avani Gregg.
- Her mother is the founder of Jouer Cosmetics.
- Amélie began sharing content on Instagram on March 17, 2014.
- She got her big break as a model for while modeling for Jouer Cosmetics in May 2016.
- Zilber is a young ambassador for UNICEF.
- She does not find dark lip colors to be attractive.
- Zilber is obsessed with breakfast.
- The top 5 Jouer makeup products that she cannot live without are the anti-blemish primer, abstract eye crayon, anti-blemish concealer, and the foundation.
- Amélie would want to pursue a career as a journalist.
- Her pet peeve is when people talk too loud at night.
Featured Image By Amélie Zilber / Instagram