|Amy Willerton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1992|
Amy Willerton is an English television presenter, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who won the title of Miss Universe Great Britain and then represented Great Britain at the Miss Universe 2013 pageant. Over the years, she has also been a part of a variety of shows such as I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!, This Morning, At Home with Hayley, Get Your Act Together, The Jump, Good Morning Britain, Mastermind, Tricked, The Chase, Celebrity Chase, Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, and I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! NOW!. Moreover, Amy Willerton was placed 14th in FHM‘s “100 S*xiest Women” list in 2015.
Amy, Miss London
Westbury Park, Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Until Year 6, Amy went to St Ursula’s School in Bristol. Subsequently, she attended Cotham School in Bristol. She also went to Redland Green School.
Model, TV Personality, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Bruce Willerton (Competitive triathlete)
- Mother – Sarah Willerton
- Siblings – Erin Willerton (Younger Sister) (Model, Social Media Personality), Ross Willerton (Brother)
Her career has been managed by these modeling agencies –
- Models 1 (signed with them in 2014)
- The Can Group
She has also been repped by Uprise Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Willerton has dated –
- Joey Essex (2013-2014) – English reality TV star and DJ, Joey Essex and Amy were RUMORed to be dating in December 2013. According to tabloids, they split in January 2014. Essex and Amy met on the set of the show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! for the first time. But, Essex has denied any rumors of their going out. However, he admits to their kissing and sleeping together during that time.
- Daniel Day – She got engaged to her boyfriend Daniel Day in March 2019 and they welcomed their first child together in January 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
39-25-35 in or 99-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
She had worked as a model for Abercrombie and Fitch previously.
Best Known For
Becoming “Miss Universe Great Britain 2013”
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared as herself in the reality television show Signed by Katie Price.
She comes from a fitness-loving family. Her dad was an athlete, but in her old days, she used to dislike the gyms and never entered them. But, now, things have changed and after she came out of a long-term relationship, she started working out and now greatly likes it.
Amy does high-intensity interval training, lunges, and squats for her legs and weight training to make her muscles tighter. She never stays from exercises now and does leg exercises as much as she can.
Regarding diet, she tries to eat healthy food before a competition. But, if she is craving cookies, she’ll have them. She just can’t resist sometimes.
Amy Willerton Facts
- She likes to flick her hair a lot.
- In her free time, Willerton likes to do surfing, ski, play Play Station / XBOX, and spend time with her family in Bristol.
- She has several pets – Chow Chow, Yogi Bear and Tree Frog, and Freddo in London.
- In 2010, at the age of 17, she won the title of “Miss Bristol”.
- Her dad is an athlete, who finished at 44th place in the 2009 Perth ITU Long Distance Triathlon World Championships.
- Her modeling career started at the age of 15.
- She was discovered by Room 3 modeling agency’s Kate Marshall while she was shopping with her sister.
- At the Miss Universe 2013 pageant, Willerton represented Great Britain. She was able to reach the “Top 10”.
- She relocated to London in January 2012.
- Now, she is a bold model. But, Amy revealed that she used to wear glasses and braces, was shy, and got bullied in school.
- She is the winner of Sky Living’s Signed By Katie Price reality show broadcast in 2011.
- From April 2011 to August 2012, Amy worked as a Fashion TV presenter in Geneva, Switzerland.
- In 2013, she appeared in ITV’s reality game show titled “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” and was placed 5th.
- She likes cooking, horseback riding, and traveling.
- In April 2014, she became the director of London-based fun brand SoSayMe.co.uk.
- As part of the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race, she sailed across the Atlantic from New York to London in the summer of 2016.