|Anandhi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anandhi is an Indian film actress who is known for having been cast in a multitude of on-screen projects which include her roles like Kayalvizhi in Kayal, Seema in Bus Stop, Ramya in Trisha Illana Nayanthara, Preethi in Priyathama Neevachata Kusalama, Hema in Enakku Innoru Per Irukku, Nancy in Kadavul Irukaan Kumaru, Sandhya in En Aaloda Seruppa Kaanom, Chitra in Irandam Ulagaporin Kadaisi Gundu, Yaazhini in Titanic Kadhalum Kavundhu Pogum, Ilaiyarani in Mannar Vagaiyara, and Jessie in Green Signal.
Warangal, Andhra Pradesh (later Telangana), India
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Anandhi is of Indian descent.
- Pierced ears
- Beauty spot below her lips
- Her first major film role came as she played the character named Seema in the 2012 Telugu language coming-of-age drama film, Bus Stop.
- In 2013, Anandhi was cast as Preethi, Rao’s daughter and Varun’s love interest, in the Telugu film, Priyathama Neevachata Kusalama (English: Darling, are you fine there). Although the film received negative reviews, one critic stated that “the saving grace for the film is the performance of the lead pair – Varun Sandesh and Hasika”, also adding that Hasika (Anandhi) “looks traditional and has put up a decent show as well.”
- She brought to life the character of Kayalvizhi in the 2014 Tamil adventure-romance film, Kayal, in which she co-starred alongside Chandran and Vincent. For this role, she received the Tamil Nadu State Film Award Special Prize and was also nominated for the Vijay Award in the “Best Debut Actress” category.
- Anandhi appeared as Ramya in the 2015 Tamil language adult comedy film, Trisha Illana Nayanthara (English: If Not Trisha, Then Nayanthara). After the film was released, she revealed that she wasn’t happy to work with the director and was also misled to believe that the film would be a “cute love story” and not an “adult comedy”.
- She has also gained a decent fan base on social media and enjoys more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by InandoutCinema / YouTube / CC BY 3.0