|Ander Herrera Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ander Herrera is a Spanish professional footballer who is best known for his career as a midfielder for La Liga club Athletic Bilbao. He has also played for teams like Zaragoza, Paris Saint-Germain, and Manchester United in the past. During the course of his career, Ander has won numerous tournaments such as FA Cup, FA Community Shield, Mediterranean Games, Trophée des Champions, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, UEFA Europa League, and has been the recipient of honors like “Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year”.
Ander Herrera Agüera
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Pedro Maria Herrera (Former soccer player who played as a midfielder. He played for Zaragoza, Celta de Vigo where after his retirement, he continued to work as a general manager)
Ander is signed with IMG.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ander Herrera dated –
- Isabel Collado – Ander is married to Isabel Collado. The couple has 2 children together.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Being a member of Manchester United and competing in the English Premier League.
First Soccer Match
He debuted for Real Zaragoza in the Segunda Division in the 2008-2009 season.
Herrera had his debut for Athletic Bilbao on August 18, 2011, in a 0-0 draw against Trabzonspor.
Ander first performed for Manchester United on July 23, 2014, in a 7-0 win over LA Galaxy.
- Through balls
- Defensive contribution
Herrera has no significant weaknesses.
Ander Herrera Facts
- He first played for the second team of Real Zaragoza and competed in the Segunda Division in Spain.
- Herrera is right-footed.
- He won the UEFA Euro Under-21 Championship with Spain in 2011.
- On February 7, 2011, Ander joined Athletic Bilbao and penned a five-year deal worth €7.5 million.
- In August 2013, Athletic Bilbao rejected the bid made by Manchester United on Herrera worth £24 million. On June 26, 2014, another offer was rejected by Athletic Bilbao, once again made by Manchester United for the price of €36 million. Eventually, in the period after, Manchester managed to sign Herrera on a four-year deal.
- He competed for the Spain U-20 national team and won the gold medal at the 2009 Mediterranean Games in Italy.