|María Francisca Perelló Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|July 7, 1988
María Francisca Perelló is a Spanish media personality who is known for being the wife of professional tennis player Rafael Nadal. She is also the project director of her husband’s charity organization Rafael Nadal Foundation.
María Francisca Perelló
Palma de Majorca, Spain
Maria attained a degree in Business Administration from London, United Kingdom.
Media Personality, Project Director
- Father – Bernat Perelló
- Mother – María Pascual
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maria has dated –
- Rafael Nadal (2005-Present) – Maria began dating professional tennis player Rafael Nadal on December 7, 2005. After dating for 5 years, the couple got engaged on April 21, 2010, and eventually married in October 2019 at La Fortaleza in Majorca, Spain. In June 2022, it was reported that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Spanish descent.
- Well-toned physical appearance
María Francisca Perelló Facts
- She was born and brought up in Spain.
- Growing up, Maria developed a fiercely independent nature as both of her parents had jobs.
- Shortly after completing her graduation, Maria began working for MAPFRE Insurance. However, the rumors of her getting the job due to her relationship with Rafael drove her to leave the job and move back to Majorca.
- She is very close to her sister-in-law María Isabel Nadal. Maria had also resided with her at one point of time.
- While studying in London, Maria found it difficult to communicate and had to learn to speak in English.
Featured Image By Rafael Nadal / Instagram