|Andrés Sanjuan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1996|
Andrés Sanjuan is a Spanish model whose lean and ripped physique has drawn the attention of various high-end brands and designers like Hugo Boss and Carolina Herrera. He has also been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Men’s Health and Client x Yearbook Special. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Andrés Sanjuan Villanueva
He once stated in an interview that he was going to pursue Architecture or Interior Design.
Andrés is represented by –
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona (Mother Agency)
- Ford Models – New York
- Elite Models Management – Milan
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- MIKAs – Stockholm
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Ripped physique
- Thick eyebrows
- He wears a bali on his right ear.
He has done endorsement work for various brands and designers such as –
- Hugo Boss
- Carolina Herrera
Andrés Sanjuan Favorite Things
- New Places – Nusa Tenggara in Indonesia, New York City
- Things To Do In His Free Time – Mixing music on his DJ set, Drawing, Driving off-road
- TV Shows – American Horror Story, Black Mirror
- Film – Requiem for a Dream (2000)
- Designers – Yohji Yamamoto, Raf Simons, Yves Saint Laurent
- Piece Of Clothing – A pair of baggy pants that were given to him by his father
- Piece Of Work As a Model – Italian Vogue with Steven Klein
Source – Models.com
Andrés Sanjuan Facts
- He was brought up in Madrid.
- Sanjuan was featured on the cover of “Men’s Health Spain January 2017.”
- Andrés signed his first modeling contract with the help of photographer Javier Moran. Barcelona’s Sight Management Studio was the first modeling agency to sign him on. It was a friend of his who introduced him to Javier.
- Besides modeling, he also takes a great deal of interest in photography. He has photographed a rising Instagram model who goes by the handle of “sybil system”.
- He was featured in designer Carolina Herrera’s 2015 advert for her “212 VIP Club Limited Edition Fragrance.”
- In his free time, Sanjuan enjoys going to an indoor wall climbing gym.
- He has been featured in editorials for magazines like Vogue, Hercules, Punkt, CLIENT, and Elle.
- Sanjuan likes to listen to techno music and believes that the only way to enjoy it is to dance to the tune.
Featured Image By Andrés Sanjuan / Instagram