|Andrew Fifita Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1989|
Andrew Fifita is an Australian professional rugby player who is best known for his contribution to the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks in the NRL as a prop. Besides that, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
Andrew attended the Patrician Brothers’ College, Blacktown and also studied at Wyndham College.
Professional Rugby Player
- Siblings – David Fifita (Twin Brother) (Professional Rugby Player)
Andrew is represented by Ben Johnston.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
118 kg or 260 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew has dated –
- Nikkita Fifita
Race / Ethnicity
Andrew is of Indigenous Australian and Tongan descent.
- Muscular physique
- Has tattoos on both his arms
Andrew Fifita Facts
- He was brought up alongside his twin brother David in Blacktown and later moved to Griffith along with his family.
- Andrews and his brother both played together for the Penrith junior rugby league system.
- While he was studying, Andrew joined the Doonside Roos, St Patrick’s Blacktown and also played for the Griffith Waratahs.
- Despite trying to put on weight deliberately, it wasn’t until he was 17 or 18 years that he put on tremendous size.
- In 2010, he played his debut first-grade match for the Wests Tigers against Sydney Roosters.
- He suffered a hamstring injury in 2019, however, he continued to play.
- Andrew also played for Tongan national rugby team and the Australian national rugby league team at the international level.
Featured Image By Naparazzi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0