|Andy Fowler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1994|
Andy Fowler is a singer known for being a member of the boy band, RoadTrip. He was initially a part of the pop group Overload Generation but they decided to split in January 2015. He participated with Overload Generation in the popular TV show, The X Factor in 2014 and they managed to secure the 15th spot in the competition.
Andy Robert Fowler
Hazel Grove, Stockport, Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Information about Andy Fowler’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Andy Fowler handles his representation work on his own.
Trans International Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andy Fowler has rarely spoken about his personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde locks
- Boyish good looks
- Chiseled jawline
Andy Fowler hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop group, Overload Generation. The band got widespread fame after they participated in the reality TV show The X Factor in 2014. They managed to reach the 15th spot in the competition.
As a Singer
As a member of the boy band RoadTrip, he released the EP Miss Taken in April 2017.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2014, Andy Fowler made his first TV show appearance in the reality music series, The X Factor.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Andy Fowler Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Andy Fowler Facts
- Fowler started his music career as a solo artist before serving as a support act for Harvey Cantwell, who had found fame as a Musical.ly star. Fowler used to play guitar in Cantwell’s performances.
- In October 2014, he collaborated with Ollie Garland, Jordi Whitworth, Ryan Robertson, and Joey Devries to form the music band Overload. However, due to copyright issues, they had to rename the band to Overload Generation.
- In January 2015, Overload Generation decided to split after the band members got involved in a spat on Twitter. Because of the public nature of their feud, all the members received a lot of negative publicity.
- In July 2015, he got together with Rye Beaumont, Brooklyn Wyatt, Jack Duff, and Mikey Cobban to start the music band, RoadTrip. They initially garnered a lot of attention by covering Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber’s music.
- He doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Andy Fowler / Instagram