|Angel Coulby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1980|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Angel Coulby is an English actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Gwen (Guinevere) in Merlin, Jemma Ryan in Conviction, Jessie Taylor in Dancing on the Edge, Laura Roebuck in The Tunnel, Tanusha “Kayo” Kyrano in Thunderbirds Are Go, and Vanessa Okoye in Suspicion. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Moving On, Man in an Orange Shirt, Hooten & the Lady, Life Is Wild, Gina’s Laughing Gear, New Street Law, Imagine Me & You, The League of Gentlemen’s Apocalypse, The Second Coming, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Statement of Regret, Good People, and The Forest. For her acting skills, Angel has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Monte Carlo TV Festival Award.
Angel Coulby trained for a degree in acting at the Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh.
Curtis Brown Group Ltd. manages Angel Coulby.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angel Coulby has dated
- Bradley James (August 2011 – Present) – British actors Bradley James and Angel Coulby have starred in the TV series Merlin. Their friendship and on-screen chemistry blossomed into real-life romance, and the couple has been going steady since 2011. They are regularly seen in each other’s company. Bradley was previously involved with Georgia King.
NOTE – In 2019, Angel announced that she had welcomed a son in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Angel’s father belongs to Guyanese lineage, and her mother is of English descent.
- A mole on her right cheek
- Her curly hair
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Best Known For
Playing the lead role of Queen Guinevere “Gwen” Pendragon in BBC’s drama Merlin from 2008 until 2012.
Angel played the role of an Intern in the psychological horror film The Jacket (2005).
First TV Show
Angel played a student on the paranormal reality television series Scariest Places on Earth in 1997. She appeared in episode 2.10 called Exorcism.
Angel Coulby Favorite Things
- Food – Marmite and Tabasco
- Films – Labyrinth (1986) and The Wizard of Oz (1939)
- Place – France
- Movie Genre – Fantasy
Source – IMDb, Wikia.com
Angel Coulby Facts
- Angel did the voice-over for a character named Kayo on the famous animated series called Thunderbirds Are Go.
- Her hobbies include tailoring, cooking, and music.
- She learned how to play the guitar.
- Angel performed her stunts on Merlin without a body double.
- Angel kept her singing talent under the wraps from even her agent. She felt that since she went to a drama school, everyone could sing and it wasn’t a big deal.
- She is not on social media.
Featured Image by Georges Seguin / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0