|Angeline Ball Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1968|
Angeline Ball is an Irish actress, voiceover artist, and singer who has risen to popularity with her portrayal of a wide range of characters in varied projects such as Nora Moggin in Any Time Now, Imelda Quirke in The Commitments, Detective Sergeant Emer Byrne in Acceptable Risk, Tina in The General, Molly Bloom in Bloom, Maggie Townsend in EastEnders, Laura Taylor in What We Did on Our Holiday, Gael Reardon in Keeping Faith, Gloria Meak in Shameless, Bella in A Christmas Carol, Shirley in Casualty, Mrs. Worthington in Mr Selfridge, and Elizabeth Vaughn in Highlander.
Cabra West, Dublin, Ireland
London, England, United Kingdom
Angeline Ball started learning tap, ballet, and modern dance at the age of 8 and attended the Billie Barry Stage School.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Father – James
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
Angeline Ball has been signed with –
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- MacFarlane Chard Associates Ltd., Talent Agency, Dublin, Ireland
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angeline Ball has dated –
- Patrice Gueroult (1999-Present) – She met Patrice Gueroult in the year 1999 and they have been blessed with 2 children, namely, Katie and Max.
Race / Ethnicity
Angeline Ball is of Irish descent.
- Freckled face
- Fuller lips
Angeline Ball Facts
- In 1991, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Imelda Quirke, a backing singer, in the musical comedy-drama film, The Commitments.
- As a voiceover artist, Angeline Ball made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the characters of Gwynne and Chinstrap 3 in the 1995 American-Irish animated musical comedy-drama adventure film, The Pebble and the Penguin.
- She appeared as Nora Moggin in the 2002 six-part comedy-drama, Any Time Now, and bagged the IFTA Award for “Best Actress in a TV Drama” for her performance.
- Alongside Stephen Rea and Hugh O’Conor, she co-starred as Molly Bloom in the 2003 film, Bloom, based on the 1922 novel Ulysses by James Joyce. For this role, she won the IFTA Award for “Best Actress in a Film”.
- She is well-versed in French.
- Angeline Ball has played the recurring role of Maggie Townsend in EastEnders.
- In 2017, she co-starred as Det. Sgt. Emer Byrne in the television crime drama series, Acceptable Risk, and was nominated for the IFTA Award for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role – Drama”.
- She is a trained pilates and yoga instructor.
Featured Image by StaticAM / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0