|Anhelina Kalinina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anhelina Kalinina is a Ukrainian tennis player who over the years has won 14 singles titles and 3 doubles titles on the ITF Circuit.
Ангеліна Сергіївна Калініна (In English Anhelina Serhiyivna Kalinina)
Nova Kakhovka, Ukraine
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has beauty spot on the right side of her nose.
- Towering height
Anhelina Kalinina Facts
- She was brought up in Ukraine.
- In 2014, she was teamed up with fellow tennis player Elizaveta Kulichkova and defeated Katie Boulter and Ivana Jorović leading to her win at the girls’ doubles tournament at the Australian Open.
- She made her Grand Slam singles tournament debut in 2018 and went on to win 3 rounds in the qualifying rounds where she played against Elena-Gabriela Ruse, Tereza Martincová, and Jaimee Fourlis.
- Anhelina reached her career-high singles ranking of world No. 95 on July 12, 2021. Prior to that, she peaked at No. 196 in the WTA doubles rankings on July 15, 2019.
Featured Image By Diliff / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0