|Alex Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1974|
|Spouse||Erika Wulff Jones|
Alex Jones is a highly-controversial American radio show host who is notorious for spreading wild conspiracy theories to his millions of followers through The Alex Jones Show and his website, InfoWars.
Alexander Emerick Jones
Dallas, Texas, United States
Alex graduated from Anderson High School in 1993. He began his college education at Austin Community College, but dropped out before graduating.
Radio Show Host
As of 2022, Alex Jones’ net worth was -$900 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
93 kg or 205 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Kelly Rebecca Nichols (2007-2015) – He was married to Kelly Rebecca Nichols from 2007 until 2015. The couple have 2 daughters and a son named Rex Jones together.
- Lee Ann McAdoo (2015)
- Erika Wulff Jones (2017-Present) – Alex wed Erika Wulff Jones in 2017 and the couple welcomed a child together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Swiss-German, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and German ancestry.
- Receding hairline
- Promoting extremely bizarre conspiracy theories
Alex Jones Facts
- He gained prominence by alleging that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which killed 26 people in 2012, was a false flag operation by the American government to enforce stricter gun control laws. He also purported that the mass shooting was a hoax orchestrated using crisis actors. Consequently, he was ordered to pay $965 million in damages to 15 plaintiffs in 2022.
- Jones is an ardent supporter of the former President Donald Trump and once compared him to George Washington.
- He has also spread unfounded lies about the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the Moon Landing of 1969, the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995, COVID-19 pandemic, etc.
- In November 2021, Jones was subpoenaed by the “House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack” in connection with his role in the Capitol riots of January 2021. He plead the Fifth Amendment 100 times during his testimony.
Featured Image by Michael Zimmermann / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0