|Ankita Lokhande Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1984|
Ankita Lokhande is an Indian actress who became a household name after starring as Archana Deshmukh / Ankita Deshmukh in Pavitra Rishta (2009-2014). She has more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Father – Shashikant Lokhande (Banker)
- Mother – Vandana Lokhande (Teacher)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ankita has dated –
- Sushant Singh Rajput (2009-2016) – The Pavitra Rishta actress began dating her onscreen partner Sushant Singh Rajput in 2009. In February 2011, Sushant proposed to his ladylove live on season 4 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. However, the couple called it quits in 2016 following intense media speculation.
Vicky Jain (2018-Present) – In January 2019, Ankita confirmed her relationship with businessman Vicky Jain. The couple got engaged in June 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Ankita Lokhande Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Fiji
- Cuisines – Indian, Italian
- Destinations In India – Kedarnath, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala
- Foreign Cities – London, Switzerland, New York, Mauritius, Maldives
- Shopping Destinations – Singapore, Dubai
Source – Travel + Leisure
Ankita Lokhande Facts
- She played badminton at the state level during her college days.
- Ankita allegedly turned down a role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmaavat (2018) as she was not ready to make her film debut yet.
- Her biggest passion in life is dancing.
- A devastated Ankita visited Sushant’s family to offer her condolences after her ex-boyfriend took his life on June 14, 2020.
- She took lessons in horse riding and sword fighting from action director Nick Powell in preparation for her debut film role as JhalkariBai in Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019).
- In May 2021, she received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0