|Beth Broderick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1959|
Beth Broderick is an American actress who is known for her appearance as Zelda Spellman in Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1996–2003), Diane Janssen in Lost (2005–2008), and Rose Twitchell in Under the Dome (2013).
Elizabeth Alice Broderick
Falmouth, Kentucky, United States
Austin, Texas, United States
Beth was 16 years old when she completed high school. 2 years later, at the age of 18, she graduated from the American Academy of Arts in Pasadena, California.
- Father – Thomas Joseph Broderick
- Mother – Nina Lou Bowden
- Siblings – Beth has 2 sisters and 1 brother.
Beth is represented by Collier Talent, Maverick Artists, and Lovett Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beth has dated –
- Brian De Palma (1990-1991)
- Brian Porizek (1997-2000) – She and Brian Porizek got married to one another on January 26, 1998. Later, the couple legally parted ways on July 11, 2000.
- Scott Paetty (2004-Present) – Beth and Scott Paetty tied the knot with one another on April 29, 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her wide smile
- She has an elegant, light, and breathy type of voice.
Beth Broderick Favorite Things
- Author – Reynolds Price, Tim McLaurin, Jim Harrison, Truman Capote
Source – IMDb
Beth Broderick Facts
- Growing up, Beth was a complete nerd and had a keen interest in theatre.
- She helped co-found New York’s very first AIDS organization called Momentum. Other than that, she is a volunteer for Hollygrove: Children & Family Services as well as the Celebrity Action Council of the City Light Women’s Rehabilitation Program at the Los Angeles Mission.
- Beth made her debut theatrical appearance as Ella in the film In Love in 1983. She was cast alongside the likes of actor Jerry Butler, Kelly Nichols, and Jack Wrangler.
- In her free time, she likes to cook and bake. Aside from that, Beth also loves flower arranging, reading, and writing.
- Beth founded the production company Regardless Films in the past.
- She and actor Matthew Broderick do not share any kind of relationship with one another.
- After completing her acting studies at the American Academy of Arts, Beth moved to New York City in an effort to build a steady acting career.
- Her acting credits also include Man of the Year, Maternal Instincts, Breast Men, Psycho Beach Party, The Inner Circle, Married… with Children, The 5 Mrs. Buchanans, Hearts Afire, Supernatural, and Glory Days.
- Dennis Bailey is her writing partner.
Featured Image By Red Carpet Report on Mingle / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0