|Anna Brisbin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anna Brisbin is an American YouTuber and actress who’s most popularly known for her YouTube channel called Brizzy Voices. She began making rounds in the video-sharing platform and eventually became a star in social media after posting her voiceover videos and extremely funny impressions of different animation characters. Brisbin tends to often make video impressions on various fictional characters like Harry Potter, Pokémon, and the Disney Princesses. Apart from gaining fame from her voiceover and impression videos, she also randomly shares entertaining video contents with niches involving hauls, challenges, games, songs, makeup tutorials, crafts, and many others. She has also created a different channel named BrizzyVlogs where she usually uploads random and general vlogs.
One of the reasons why she became an instant star on YouTube and other social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram is due to her bubbly and crazy personality. She loves to act crazy and enjoys adventures like traveling and partying. On top of her works, she has also done a couple of voice acting roles including a role in a 2016 web series adaptation of the popular video game Happy Wheels during which she played the voice character of Janet (The Effective Shopper). In 2015, she was the co-narrator of the novel A Tale of Two Besties written by HelloGiggles co-founder Sophia Rossi. In 2017, Brisbin’s voiceover challenge series called Voice It! was launched on Facebook Watch. She also works with her Fellow YouTuber Tessa Netting as one of the co-hosts of the podcast Fantastic Geeks and Where to Find Them which first came into view in 2018.
Anna Stewart Brisbin
Brizzy Voices, Ananamango
South Carolina, United States
She went to Tisch School of the Arts at New York University where she took up a course majored in drama and completed the Stonestreet Studios acting program. She graduated from the same university with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘red’ and ‘blue’.
- Thin Lips
- Long Lashes
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel called Brizzy Voices
- Her various voice-acting stints on famous fictional characters including Harry Potter, Pokémon, the Disney Princesses
She made her feature film debut as Heather in Tenured in 2015.
As a voice actress, she made her feature film debut in I Am Nightmare in 2014.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as ‘Herself’ on The Screen Junkies Show in 2013.
As a voice actress, Brisbin made her TV show debut as April in the comedy-drama mini-series Brimstone Terrace.
Anna Brisbin Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
- Novel Series – Harry Potter
- Hobbies – Partying, Traveling
Source – Instagram
Anna Brisbin Facts
- Her channel Brizzy Voices, which was created on May 31, 2012, was shortlisted for the Artisan Award at the 2017 Summer in the City Awards but lost to Jamie Jo. As of 2019, it has already accumulated 2 million subscribers with more than 300 million combined views.
- Being the ultimate Harry Potter fan, Brisbin can be often seen wearing a Deathly Hallows necklace.
- She has appeared in a few short films including Dreamstone and Pixey.
- Some of the most-viewed videos on her channel are Voice All the Original Pokemon, Disney Princess Impressions, and YouTuber Impressions. The very first video she uploaded on her channel featured Brisbin herself where she can be seen voicing all Pokemon characters.
- She has done tons of makeup and hair tutorials related to different famous characters such as Arial from The Little Mermaid, Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter, Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games, and Harley Quinn from D.C.
- She has recorded multiple covers of many popular songs including After Ever After by Jon Cozart, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Do You Want to Build a Snowman from Frozen, and Impressions from Alice in Wonderland.
- Brisbin has done a collaboration video with fellow YouTuber Catie Wayne in 2015.
- Her side channel called BrizzyVlogs was created on August 5, 2012. As of 2019, it has already accumulated more than 200k subscribers with more than 15 million combined views.
- Follow Anna Brisbin on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Anna Brisbin / Instagram