|Disha Parmar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Disha Parmar is an Indian actress and model who is best known for having been cast as Pankhudi Gupta in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara. In addition to that, she has also appeared on shows like Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Woh Apna Sa, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Kundali Bhagya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya, Aisi Deewangi Dekhi Nahi Kahi, and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Disha Parmar studied at Sadhu Vaswani International School located in Delhi.
- Sibling – She has a brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Disha Parmar has dated –
- Rahul Vaidya – Disha and singer Rahul Vaidya’s relationship came into the limelight after he proposed to her on Bigg Boss 14 in 2020. They got married on July 16, 2021, at the Grand Hyatt hotel in Mumbai.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Soothing smile
- A beauty spot near her nose
She appeared in a TV commercial for Pran Spice Powder in 2015.
Disha Parmar Facts
- She used to participate in dance competitions, plays, and fashion shows while pursuing her higher secondary education.
- She has previously worked with the Delhi-based company, Elite Model Management India Pvt. Ltd and during her time there, she organized the auditions for Rajshri Productions.
- Disha Parmar was 17 years old when she herself auditioned for a role and landed the lead role of Pankhuri in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, a Star Plus drama series. She co-starred in the show opposite Nakuul Mehta.
- For her role in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara, she won the Indian Telly Award for “Fresh New Face (Female)” and BIG Star Entertainment Award for “Entertainer of the Year (Female)”.
- From 2017 to 2018, Disha Parmar was cast as Jhanvi Jindal in the Hindi soap opera television series, Woh Apna Sa, and this role won her the Zee Rishtey Award for “Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female)”.
- In 2019, she appeared in the music video for the song Yaad Teri by Rahul Vaidya.
Featured Image by Disha Parmar / Instagram