|Jo Jung-eun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1996|
Jo Jung-eun is a South Korean actress who is known for having been cast as young Jang-geum in 2003 series Dae Jang Geum. In addition to that, she has also been cast in a variety of roles in many other shows and movies such as Vampire Prosecutor, The Crescent Moon, Wonderful Radio, The King and I, Joseon X-Files, Insu, The Queen Mother, Something About 1 Percent, and Bread, Love and Dreams.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jo Jung-eun has dated –
- So Ji-sub – She got married to actor So Ji-sub in the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Jo Jung-eun is of South Korean descent.
- Lean physique
- Charming smile
Jo Jung-eun Facts
- In 2003, she was cast in the role of young Jang-geum, an intelligent, beautiful, and extrovert woman whose outgoing nature and enthusiasm allows her to stand out from the crowd, in the historical drama television series, Dae Jang Geum (English: Jewel in the Palace).
- Jo Jung-eun brought to life the character of young Beo Deul-yi in the historical drama series, The King and I, whose lead cast comprised of Oh Man-seok, Ku Hye-sun, and Go Joo-won. The show is based on the life of Kim Cheo-sun who is considered the best eunuch attendant who lived during the Joseon Dynasty.
- She also made an appearance as Park Hyun-joo in the 5th episode of the police procedural mystery-thriller television series, Vampire Prosecutor.
- In 2012, Jo Jung-eun played the role of Yoon Da-hee, a schoolgirl, in the romantic comedy film, Wonderful Radio (also known as Love On-Air).
- She was cast as young Shin Yoo-kyung in the television romantic slice-of-life drama series, Bread, Love and Dreams.
Featured Image by Louise Lee / Pinterest