|Rahul Vaidya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rahul Vaidya is an Indian singer who rose to fame after participating in Sony’s reality television show Indian Idol in its first season (2004-2005) where he finished as the 2nd runner-up. He has taken part in several other reality programs such as Bigg Boss 14 and starred as the host on many TV shows like Aajaa Mahi Vay (2008). Rahul has released numerous albums including Tera Intezar (2005) as well as various singles such as Do Chaar Din (2016). He has been a playback singer for a number of movies like Shaadi No. 1 (2005).
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
He attended Hansraj Murari School in Mumbai. He then went to Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai.
- Father – His father has been an engineer with the Maharashtra State Electricity Board.
He is represented by Mr. Bhavik Thakker.
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Tip Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Syesha Kapoor (2017) – Rumor
- Disha Parmar
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Beard and mustache
Rahul Vaidya Favorite Things
- Has Revered – Sonu Chourasia who has trained his body as well as his soul and mind
- Fan Of – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Rahul Vaidya Facts
- He was raised in Mumbai, where he took music lessons under Himanshu Manocha. He used to enter various talent competitions as a child and participate in shows since his childhood.
- Rahul has been very conscious about his health and fitness and has taken photos and videos of himself working out in the gym and posted them regularly on social media.
- Rahul has affirmed his biggest strength to have been his ability to make decisions very quickly never having taken time to figure out what is right and what is wrong. He has also stated that he has been good at judging people and is able to sense fast what the person is all about. Talking about his weakness, he has confessed that he is an over-emotional person. He has expressed his fear of having this trait, as being sensitive may cost him a little when he participates in reality shows as he may end up taking some decisions purely on an emotional basis.
- He has disclosed that when it comes to house duty, he has no knowledge of how to cook. However, apart from that, he is good at any other household chore.
- Rahul has stated that he has been a fan of himself and has loved himself a lot. He has always pampered himself and has followed his heart rather than his mind. Rahul has disclosed that he has worked only when he has wished to. He has added that he has felt happy playing cricket on Sundays and has enjoyed spending time with his friends. Rahul has loved talking with people and had good times dancing, and singing. He has always ensured that he feels happy.
- Rahul was the first runner-up of the Indian reality show, Bigg Boss 14 whose final episode broadcast in February 2021. Rubina Dilaik won that season of Bigg Boss.
Featured Image by Rahul Vaidya / Instagram