Los Angeles, California, United States
There is no information on Anna Diop’s educational background or the school she attended. But, she aspires to go to London for 4 weeks to study theater at the British Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Siblings – Kareem Diop (Younger Brother)
Anna Diop is managed by –
- Fatmata Kamara, Talent Agent Theatrical, Abrams Artists Agency, New York, United States.
- Evan Miller, Talent Agent, Abrams Artists Agency, New York, United States.
- James Jolly, Manager, Stagecoach Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Marianna Shafran, Publicist, Stan Rosenfield & Associates, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- John V. Meigs Jr., Legal Representative, Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush & Kaller, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Diop is single and has decided to remain single for a while. She admitted that she had a really bad breakup in the past which was a very difficult phase in her life. But, she is also hopeful for the right man and considers herself to be a huge hopeless romantic.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Senegalese descent.
- Stunningly beautiful in the perfect cocoa skin.
- Her sultry pouty smile
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
- Her role as Nicole Carter, a nurse and the main protagonist’s wife in the TV series 24: Legacy.
- Her character Starfire in the DC Comic’s Titans for a live-action production.
- Appearing in diverse roles in various popular TV series such as Rose Arvale in The Messengers, Mia in Quantico, and Isabel in Greenleaf.
- Her association charities such as AiPB, an organization that provides assistive technology to blind children in Kenya and Hippo Life, a non-profit organization that encourages art in inner city schools.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut as Hawa in the thriller film The Moment.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance as Diedra in the TV series Everybody Hates Chris.
Anna works out regularly in the gym. For certain roles, she has hired a trainer to help her achieve the required strength and look. Also, she is into Muay Thai which is a Thai style combat workout. She calls it the beast of a workout which helps her relieve stress.
Anna does not follow any particular diet plan.
Anna Diop Favorite Things
- Designer – Stella & Jamie
- Go-To-Wear – Nike Capris, Razorback Tops
- Singer – Sia
- Food – Pizza
- Song To Sing Aloud – “Hold Up” by Beyoncé
Source – Hydrogen-Mag, TV Over Mind, Essence
Anna Diop Facts
- Her family moved to the US when she was 6 years old and was raised in Houston, Texas.
- She moved to Los Angeles at the age of 17.
- Her parents are her greatest influencers.
- She describes herself as crazy, sexy and cool.
- Her great escape is a place called Kailua in Hawaii.
- Her dream dinner guest would be her great great grandfather, Late Dior Diop who was once a soldier and also a King of one of the three territories of Senegal in the 1800’s.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a journalist like Lisa Ling and travel the world.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Anna Diop / Instagram