|Anna Torv Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1979|
Anna Charmichael Torv
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
In 1996, she graduated from Benowa State High School in Gold Coast, Australia. Later, in 2001, she received her Performing Arts degree from the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) in Australia.
She also attended the University of New South Wales.
- Father – Hans Torv
- Mother – Susan Tor
- Siblings – Dylan Torv (Younger Brother)
- Others – Anna Murdoch Mann (Paternal Aunt) (Writer)
She is signed to United Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna married American actor and her Fringe co-star Mark Valley in December 2008. They started dating in 2007, though. The two actors remained in a relationship until 2009 and applied for a divorce, which was finalized in 2010. Mark is roughly 13 years her senior.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Estonian descent on her father’s side and Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing FBI agent Olivia Dunham on the Fox television series Fringe (2008–2013).
In 2002, she appeared in the TV movie White Collar Blue for her role as a neighbor.
First TV Show
In 2002 again, Anna appeared in 13 episodes in the Australian police drama series Young Lions for her role as Irena Nedov.
Anna Torv Facts
- She is friends with Lena Headey.
- Torv took birth in Melbourne and grew up in Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Anna is having unfriendly relations with her dad since the age of 8.
- BuddyTV has included her in the list of “TV’s 100 Sexiest Women” multiple times. In 2009, she was at #16, #27 in 2010, #48 in 2011, #68 in 2012.
- She likes to go hiking, horseback riding, swimming, and surfing.
- Anna’s aunt Anna Murdoch Mann was previously married to billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch. They successfully spent 31 years of happy married life.