|Anne de Paula Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1995|
Anne de Paula is a Brazilian model who is recognized as one of the most famous and trending models in the whole world. She discovered her talents for modeling at a very young age of 13 and got signed into an agency at the age of 14. Since she got signed, she has been taking amazing photo shoots and posting on her social media handles. As a Brazilian, her family and her people are not so strict with what she should and should not wear, and are happy seeing her do something that she loves, supporting her all the way. Anne de Paula has been represented by the Wilhelmina modeling agency, and she and Kate Upton have both posed for Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit edition in 2017. To her surprise, Anne de Paula emerged as the winner of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search contest in 2017 and has been on the Sports Illustrated magazine flaunting her slim figure and curves. She is ranked in the list of the most popular models in the world.
Anne de Paula
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
New York City, New York, United States
There is not much information about Anne de Paula’s education history.
- Father – He is a nurse.
- Mother – She is a radiographer.
- Siblings – Unknown
Anne de Paula is represented by –
- Nevs Model Agency – London
- Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- TFM Models – Mumbai
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- TFM Models – Oslo
- Women Management – Milan
- 40 Graus Models – Rio de Janeiro
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anne de Paula has dated –
- Danny O’Donoghue (2015-2018) – Irish singer-songwriter Danny O’Donoghue and Ann de Paula were in a relationship for 3 years from 2015 to 2018. Both of them preferred a low key presence in the media. However, their appearance in the red carpet of Star Wars: The Last Jedi announced the official romance.
- Joel Embiid (2018-Present) – Joel Embiid is a Cameroonian professional basketball player for the Philadelphia 76ers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Anne and Joel started dating in 2018. The couple is often spotted together, and their pictures are usually posted all over social media and other media platforms.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Brazilian descent.
- Slim figure
- Long hair
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Anne de Paula has endorsed brands such as –
- FALLON JEWELRY
- Hemingways Collection
Best Known For
Winning the Sports Illustrated Model Search competition and posing in body paint for the coveted issue
Anne de Paula Favorite Things
- Sports – Soccer
- Activities – Cooking
Source – Fox News
Anne de Paula Facts
- When Anne was much younger, she wanted to become a doctor. Almost every member of her family worked in health. Her mother is a radiographer, her father is a nurse, and her uncle works as a cardiologist. While growing up, she wanted to be like them, and her love for babies only made the feelings stronger. She thought that she was going to be a gynecologist, bringing them into the world.
- When Anne was in high school, she had a strong interest in sports and was involved in soccer. Modeling was never on her agenda, as she was a soccer player for both her school team and city team.
- Anne’s mother was the one who encouraged her to try modeling. Her mother was the one who gave her high heels and asked her to do a photo shoot when she was around 12 or 13 years old, even though she had never worn high heels. Anne continued doing photo shoots because she was starting to enjoy it as much as she enjoyed playing with the boys. Her mother sent her to an agency at the age of 14.
- Some of her favorite models from Sports Illustrated include Kathy Ireland, who is now a businesswoman, and Christie Brinkley.
- Anne was a tomboy while growing up. She played a lot with the boys around her and they hardly considered her a lady.
- She won the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search contest in 2017. Anne De Paula along with Kate Upton posed for the 2017 Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit edition.
- She is recognized as one of the most famous models in the world.
- Her parents love her photos and keep encouraging her. Anne de Paula claims that her mother has a big photo of her just wearing body paint in her living room at home. Her grandparents also have loads of copies of the magazine in which she was featured.
- Follow Anne de Paula on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Anne de Paula / Instagram