|Anne Frank Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1929|
Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who had to go into hiding during World War 2 to escape from the Nazis. Together with 7 others, she hid in the secret annex at Prinsengracht 263 in Amsterdam, where she wrote her world-famous diary.
Annelies Marie Frank
Anne Frank was born on June 12, 1929.
Anne succumbed to typhus after losing her sister in February 1945 in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, Eastern Hanover, Germany at the age of 15.
Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
Once the Nazi’s took over Germany, Anne lost her citizenship in 1941 and became stateless.
Anne completed her preschool at Montessori Lyceum Amsterdam from 1934 to 1941. Since she was Jewish, she later went on to attend the Jewish Lyceum.
- Father – Otto Frank (Businessman)
- Mother – Edith Frank
- Siblings – Margot Betti Frank (Older Sister)
- Others – Buddy Elias (Cousin Brother) (President of Anne Frank Fonds)
Anne was not managed by any agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Short wavy hair
- Sharp Nose
Best Known For
Her famous diary “The Diary of a Young Girl” which became an epic war literature
Anne Frank Facts
- Anne received her famous diary on her 13th birthday from her father.
- Her diary was originally an autograph book.
- Her book was banned in Alabama on account of it being too serious.
- She was fond of reading and writing from an early age.
- Her father revealed that she was emotionally close to him.
- Anne did not have any social media accounts since the Internet was not discovered.
Featured Image by Robert Sullivan / Flickr / Public Domain