Dax, Landes, France
In 2012, Paul returned to his studies.
He was homeschooled and obtained his literary baccalaureate (French diploma).
After finishing high schooling, he started studying law at the University of Bordeaux, a University in Bayonne and University Paris-I-Pantheon-Sorbonne but dropped out after three years.
YouTuber, social media star
- Father – Eric
- Mother – Marie-Anne
- Siblings – Claire (Younger Sister)
- Others – Claude Darbos (Paternal Grandfather) (Rugby Player), Pierre Darbos (Grand Uncle) (Rugby Player)
Not signed with any.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57.5 kg or 127 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paul has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
He has French ancestry.
Would prefer not to tell.
Brown hair and eyes
His chest, waist, and biceps measurements are unknown.
8 (US) or 7 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Paul hasn’t endorsed any of the brands yet.
He believes in God but, doesn’t go to the church.
Best Known For
- His popularity on social media platform, Twitter where he has over 2 million followers.
- In 2016, he was named in the “Top 50 Most Followed Twitter French accounts” list by Social Bakers.
Paul hasn’t appeared in a theatrical movie yet.
First TV Show
He has not acted in a TV show until now.
Paul isn’t shy to admit that he is working out. He doesn’t have a personal trainer to help him with.
Paul Darbos Favorite Things
- Healthy Snack – Fruits
- Food – Fast food, Chinese food
- Colors – Red, Navy Blue
- Song – Waiting Game (by Banks)
Source – As told by Paul himself
Paul Darbos Facts
- He started his ascent to social media fame in August 2013 as he posted his first Vine video titled “When Sounds Interrupt Your Dreams.”
- He doesn’t like to talk much about his private life because he feels that it concerns only him and nobody else.
- Paul was in deep pain when he lost his grandfather Claude Darbos on November 7, 2016, as Paul was very close to him.
- As per Paul, many local people became jealous of his growing number of followers on social media when he started out.
- He always dreamed of becoming a radio host but abandoned the idea later on.
- His parents divorced when he was young. While growing up, he lived with his mother and his sister.
- Paul started his YouTube channel when he was studying law at a French university. Eventually, he stopped studying completely and devoted himself full-time to YouTube.
- In December 2016, Paul decided to reveal his real identity. Before that, he used a lot of pseudonyms on his social networks.
- He always wanted to be famous.
- Connect with Paul on Twitter, and Instagram.
The above article has been written by Paul himself.