|Annette O’Toole Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1952|
Annette O’Toole is an American actor, dancer, singer, songwriter, voice actor, and writer. She is known for her roles like Lisa Bridges in the CBS police procedural series Nash Bridges, Dorothy ‘Dottie’ Thorson in the crime drama show The Huntress, Lana Lang in the superhero film Superman III, Eliza Schultz in the Netflix series The Punisher, Beverly Marsh in the psychological horror drama miniseries It, Hope McCrea in the romantic drama series Virgin River, Martha Kent/The Red Quee in the superhero series Smallville, Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy in the ABC miniseries The Kennedys of Massachusetts, Kathy in the romantic comedy film Cross My Heart, Gail Maguire in the black comedy thriller film Blow the Man Down, and Susan Emerson in the period drama series Halt and Catch Fire.
Houston, Texas, United States
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, United States
Annette O’Toole attended Hollywood Professional School, a private school in Hollywood, California.
Actor, Dancer, Singer, Songwriter, Voice Actor, Writer
- Father – William West Toole Jr.
- Mother – Dorothy Geraldine (née Niland) (Dancer Teacher)
- Others – William West Toole (Paternal Grandfather), Pallie Askew (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Kirwin Nilan (Maternal Grandfather), Clara Dorothy Butler (Maternal Grandmother)
Annette O’Toole has been signed with ICM Partners, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $10 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Annette O’Toole has dated –
- Bill Geisslinger (1982-1993) – In the year 1982, she started going out with actor Bill Geisslinger and they married on April 8, 1983. They divorced in 1993. The couple has 2 daughters named Nell Geisslinger and Anna Geisslinger.
- Michael McKean (1997-Present) – She began dating actor, comedian, screenwriter, and musician Michael McKean in 1997 and they tied the knot in March 1999. Annette and Michael have also worked together in Law & Order.
Race / Ethnicity
Annette O’Toole is of English, Irish, Scottish, Bohemian Czech, and Cajun descent.
Due to advancing age, her hair color has turned “Salt and Pepper”.
Chiseled facial features
She has appeared in TV commercials for Trinity Mother Frances Hospital.
Annette O’Toole Facts
- She was 3 years old when she started learning dance.
- When she was 13, her family shifted to Los Angeles and, hence, began Annette O’Toole’s acting pursuits.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as a passerby in the 1970 Western film Little Big Man. However, her role went uncredited.
- For her portrayal of Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy in The Kennedys of Massachusetts, Annette was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie”.
- In 2012, she was seen playing the character named Elaine Sherman in an episode titled The Boy with the Bucket of the procedural drama series The Finder.
- Annette O’Toole was inducted into the Texas Film Hall of Fame in Austin, Texas on March 7, 2013.
- In March 2013, she appeared as Madeleine Skurski in an episode titled Idle Hands of the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy.
- She co-starred as Lila in the 2016 comedy thriller film Women Who Kill.
- Knitting has been one of her hobbies.
Featured Image by Kidding on SHOWTIME / YouTube / CC BY 3.0