|Shelby Miller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1995|
Shelby Miller is an American media personality who is known for being the wife of professional basketball player Trae Young.
The United States of America
Shelby divides her time between Oklahoma and Atlanta.
Shelby studied at the University of Oklahoma from 2014 to 2019, graduating from there with a degree in communication and media.
- Father – Mike Miller
- Mother – Sherri Miller
- Siblings – Cassie Todd (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shelby has dated –
- Trae Young (2017-Present) – Professional basketball player Trae and Shelby got engaged in December 2021. They met at the University of Oklahoma in 2017. Together, the couple has a son named Tydus Reign Young, born in June 2022. They got married on July 22, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Alluring eyes and smile
Shelby Miller Facts
- She was raised in the United States.
- Miller announced her relationship with Trae via Instagram in October 2017.
- She was a cheerleader while in college as well as an accomplished dancer. She also appeared on the television show The Today Show with Al Roker.
- Shelby and Trae have a dog named Normi.
- Like her, Savannah James is also recognized for being the wife of a successful NBA player.
Featured Image By Shelby Miller / Instagram