|Annie Long Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Annie Long is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel which has amassed more than 300k subscribers and where she posts content around the themes of lifestyle, fashion, and beauty through a mix of vlogs, shopping hauls, product testing/review videos and challenge videos. She frequently shares advice related to school and YouTube issues with her subscribers as well. She also runs a secondary YouTube channel titled Annie Long Vlogs that has garnered more than 50k subscribers. Annie has developed a loyal fanbase on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Annie, as of September 2020, was a high school student in her freshman year. She had previously attended the Wayland Middle School in Massachusetts until 8th grade.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Michael Long (Older Brother), Qian Long (Sister)
She is represented by Select Management Group (SMG), Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Her father helps in managing her YouTube channel.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Chinese descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Charming smile
- Long, straight hair
- Has a mole under her left eye and another on her neck
- Radiant face
Annie, on social media, has endorsed and promoted brands and services such as –
- Curology, Inc.
Annie Long Facts
- She began creating videos for her YouTube channel since she was in the 3rd grade. Her channel had started as a platform to show off her writing skills and she would post skits that she had written.
- She also used to post gymnastic videos, board game videos, and educational content. She had mentioned in her school magazine that creating these videos had worked as a stress-buster.
- Annie is also athletically inclined and often participates in local basketball and volleyball teams.
- A talented singer and songwriter, she often pens lyrics to original melodies. Although she does not always share her creations with everyone, she did perform a song written and composed by her in a special YouTube video in December 2019. The song was titled, Unordinary Bliss.
- A non-vegetarian, she had gone completely vegan for a week as a challenge, in October 2019. She had always been fascinated by the vegan experience and had also wanted to understand if this lifestyle change could help her get slimmer and even learn how to cook. The latter happened because her parents were not very happy about her decision and her mother had even declared that she would not cook vegan meals exclusively for her when other members of the family would be eating something different. After 2 weeks, she had shelved the experiment as the friction that the experiment had caused with her parents was becoming too much for her to handle.
Featured Image by Annie Long / Instagram