|Anthony Hill Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1987|
Anthony Hill is an American actor who shot to fame after playing the role of Deputy Mike Newsome in the anthology slasher show Scream: The TV Series (2015). He gained further popularity by starring in numerous other television programs including Station 19 (2019) in which he portrayed the character Neil and the long-running medical drama TV series Grey’s Anatomy where he began to essay the part of Dr. Winston Ndugu in 2020. He has also been featured in a number of movies such as the thriller Rebirth (2016).
Springfield, Missouri, United States
He went to Coffeyville Community College in Kansas. He then enrolled in Oklahoma State University.
- Father – His father is in the Missouri State University Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Mother – His mother is an NPR Moth Mainstage storyteller.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
He has been represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beard and mustache
- Tall stature
Anthony Hill Favorite Things
- Interest – Time travel that he has admitted to having an intense and almost unhealthy obsession with
- Passion – Doughnuts having been a connoisseur of it and loved to talk on it for hours
- Song – The bonus track All Black Lives Matter
Source – Just Jared
Anthony Hill Facts
- He was brought up in Kansas City in Kansas.
- Anthony has recalled that when he was in Coffeyville Community College, he was taking his first acting class where he had to learn a monologue during the first week of class. He was assigned one from the play Fences by August Wilson. He had loved the process of preparing to do the monologue by applying methods he was learning to find the character, the meaning behind his speech and actions, and analyzing the scene as a whole. It had lit him up and he had felt like he had uncovered a lifeline. Later on, Anthony had relished putting it up on the stage too when he realized that he had found a new passion.
- He played NCAA Division 1 football for the Oklahoma State University Cowboys.
- He began taking boxing classes in 2015 and went on to teach boxing classes in 2017.
- Anthony has recounted how he had once ridden his bike, which had no pedals, all the way from the Valley to Santa Monica that comprised 17 miles, in the attempt to get to a callback audition with Regina King.
- He has been known to be warm, and funny, with a down-to-earth midwestern vibe along with the strict work ethic of an Angeleno.
- Anthony has disclosed that when it has come to clothes and fashion, his modus operandi has been simplicity. He has usually half-heartedly kept up with the trends and stayed somewhere within the domain of the current style. He has been aware that most of the time his clothes will not make him a stand-out but if he catches the attention of others, it will be because of his words and actions.
- Anthony is able to juggle and has made 8 different balloon animals.
Featured Image by Anthony Hill / Instagram