|Anthony Russo Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|January 1, 1997
Anthony Russo is an American pop singer and music producer who began to establish himself in the music industry with a string of popular songs in 2016. He rose to fame, however, with his hit singles like California (2017) and I Jusswon (2018) that were released on multiple streaming platforms. Anthony is well-known for his unique blend of low-key electronic, dance-pop, and playful romantic songs where he successfully mixes rapped and sung vocals.
Ant, Millennial Justin Timberlake
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Anthony is a high school graduate and attended college for a while in St. Louis before dropping out to move to Los Angeles in the hopes of establishing a career in music.
He is represented by Marty Diamond, Booking Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, R&B, Alternative Rock, EDM
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Left-arm covered in tattoos
- Side-cropped hair
- Slender frame
- Charming smile
- Sports a trimmed beard
Anthony Russo Favorite Things
Source – Dujour.com
Anthony Russo Facts
- He had never dreamed of being a singer and has maintained that he was just a bathroom singer growing up who used to record some catchy pop tunes in his home’s basement and work at a car wash to earn money for his music equipment. However, once he started to upload songs like Fix Me Up (2015) and Cheatta (2015) on SoundCloud with a significant degree of success, he decided to save some money and make a move to Los Angeles to pursue a singing career and work in a more collaborative atmosphere.
- In Los Angeles, he became friends with a writer-producer named Digi and the two have become frequent collaborators ever since. It was Digi who started the idea of the song California that later became Anthony’s breakthrough performance.
- Anthony has become a popular singer online, boasting of more than 20 million streams on the music service Spotify. He has also opened concerts across the country on ‘The Beautiful and Damned Tour’ for rapper G-Eazy.
- He released a collaboration album in 2018 with G-Eazy titled Rewind that became the most requested song in rhythm radio within weeks of its launch.
- After the success of his 2017 song California that mirrors his life journey, Anthony was featured in a standalone interview by Billboard magazine in 2018. The same year, he was included in the magazine’s list titled “40 Under 40: Music’s Top Young Power Players”.
- He has been very prolific in releasing singles including It’s a Risk (2018) and the 2019 collaboration song with Pink Slip titled More Than You Know. His 2019 single titled Never Been amassed more than half a million streams on Spotify, within a week of its launch.
- Anthony has revealed in an interview that he was very shy in school and would just stick around with a select group of friends. He also acknowledged the immense support of his friends when he made the bold decision to bet everything on a move to Los Angeles.
- He has stated that he was confused at first when deciding on which musical genre to focus on, so he decided to focus on songwriting first, a trait that he picked up by following his music idol, John Mayer.
Featured Image by Anthony Russo / Instagram