|Anton du Beke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1966|
Anton du Beke is a British dancer, singer, author, and TV presenter who came to prominence after he joined as a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing in 2004. Besides that, he can also be seen presenting ITV’s This Morning. On the contrary, he is also a singer who added his debut studio album titled From The Top to his fame in 2017. Anton has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Anthony Paul Beke
Anton du Beke
Sevenoaks, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
Anton studied at the Wildernesse School in Sevenoaks.
Dancer, TV presenter, Author, Singer
- Father – Antal Xavier Beke
- Mother – Ascensión Lema
- Siblings – Anton has a younger brother and sister.
Anton is represented by Melissa Chappell of I Will Know Someone.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Anton has dated –
- Caroline Feraday (2006-2007)
- Hannah Summers (2007-Present) – Anton and Hannah met one another in 2007 at the Wentworth golf club. The couple kept their relationship under wraps until Hannah gave birth to twins George Beke (b. 30 March 2017) and Henrietta Beke (b. 30 March 2017). The same month their children were born, the couple also tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Anton has Hungarian ancestry on his father’s side and Spanish ancestry on his mother’s side.
Due to Anton’s age, his hair has started to turn Gray.
- Wide smile
- Large front teeth
Anton du Beke Favorite Things
- Dance Style – Foxtrot
- Smell – His children
- Word – Darling
Source – BBC One, The Guardian
Anton du Beke Facts
- He was raised in Sevenoaks.
- During his younger days, he trained in contemporary, jazz, ballet, and modern theatre dance. Besides that, he was also an avid junior boxer and football player.
- In the past, he had worked as a door-to-door carpet-cleaning salesman.
- Anton began dancing with his professional dance partner Erin Boag in 1997. Together, they have won multiple titles and also took part in the prestigious International Dance Championships at “London’s Royal Albert Hall.” The two began dancing professionally in 2002.
- He has remained a huge supporter of legendary pop singer and dancer Michael Jackson. However, he credits dancer Fred Astaire to be his biggest inspiration.
- David Bowie‘s The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (1972) was the first album that Anton bought.
- He is not a fan of the dance style Samba and thinks of it as “nonsense.”
- Anton can often be seen playing golf with TV presenter Bruce Forsyth.
- In his free time, Anton likes to go to the theaters, cinema, and eat at grand restaurants.
- During the semi-finals dance routine of Strictly Come Dancing in December 2019, Anton split his pants.
- He fears death and spiders.
- Anton is a shopaholic and mostly buys clothes.
Featured Image By Anton du Beke / Instagram