|Ara Mina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 9, 1979|
|Spouse||Dave M. Almarinez|
Ara Mina is a Filipino actress, entrepreneur, endorser, and singer who is known for her appearance as Luna in Minsan pa, Lorena in Ang huling birhen sa lupa, Dyesebel in Darna, and Sita in The Inmate.
Hazel Pascual Reyes
Ara, Dara Mina
Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
According to sources, Ara attended the International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management.
Actress, Singer, Endorser, Entrepreneur, Singer
- Father – Chuck Mathay (Former Politician)
- Mother – Francis Marie Klenk
- Siblings – Mina Princess Klenk (Younger Sister), She has another younger sister.
- Others – Cristine Reyes (Younger Half-Sister) (Actress), Mel Mathay (Paternal Grandfather), Romeo (Step-Father)
Ara Mina is represented by VIVA Artists Agency.
Ara has released her music with Star Music.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ara has dated –
- Patrick Meneses – Ara has a child with her ex-boyfriend Bulakan mayor, Patrick Meneses named Amanda Gabrielle (b. December 17, 2014).
- Dave M. Almarinez (2021-Present) – Entrepreneur and CEO of the Philippine International Trading Corporation Dave M. Almarinez and Ara got engaged on January 13, 2021. With Dave, Ara has 2 step-daughters named Kirsten Almarinez and Klane.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry.
- Buxom physical appearance
- Raised eyebrows
Through her social media, Ara has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- mWell Philippines
- Maximus Appliances
- Dreame Philippines
- Magic Sing
- Alaska Red Kitchen
Ara Mina Facts
- She was born and raised in the Philippines.
- Ara released her debut self-titled album in 1999, which housed the hit single Ay, Ay, Ay, Pag-Ibig. Later, in 2001, she released her 2nd album, Heavenly.
- Mina made her debut feature film appearance as herself in Kadenang bulaklak in 1993.
- Ara was just 14 years old when she made her first appearance in the entertainment industry in 1992, as a host and was fronted by the late master showman German Moreno (“Kuya Germs”) with the youth-oriented program That’s Entertainment.
- Her stage name “Ara Mina” was derived from the names of her younger sisters.
- In 2007, she founded the Ara Mina Foundation which aims to support children with birth defects. It was her younger sister Mina Princess Klenk’s birth with Down syndrome that inspired her to start the organization.
- She launched her skincare line, called Ara’s Secret in 2012. After that, she went on to open her very own cafe called Hazelberry Cafe in Quezon City in February 2017.
- Ara started her YouTube channel titled the Ara Mina Channel on October 29, 2019, which is mostly focused on lifestyle, beauty, wellness, travel, food, and entertainment content.
- Over the years, Ara has won several awards such as the Metro Manila Film Festival for “Best Actress” for her work in Mano Po and nominated for the 19th PMPC Star Awards for TV for “Best Drama Actress” for her work in Mulawin.
- Her film credits include P**nstar 2: Pangalawang Putok, Unforgettable, Girlfriend For Hire, Tumbok, and Shake, Rattle and Roll 13.
- She has a huge collection of perfumes.
Featured Image By Ara Mina / Instagram