|Areana Lopez Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Areana Lopez is an American dancer, reality-TV star, actress, and model. She is best known for starring in the 6th season of the reality-TV dancing series Dance Moms in 2016 alongside her mom Sari Lopez.
Areana Evani Lopez
Apple Valley, California, United States
She was trained in dancing at the Dolce Dance Studio in Fresno, California, United States, Just Plain Dancin’ & Co in Corona, California, United States, and Onstage Dance Center in California, United States.
In 2016, she was a guest dancer at the Abby Miller Dance Studio in Los Angeles, California, United States. In 2020, she danced for K2 Studios in Apple Valley, California, United States.
Dancer, Model, Reality-TV Star, Actress
- Father – Miguel Lopez
- Mother – Sari Lopez (Reality-TV Star, Dancer, Owns Kandi Kouture dancewear company)
- Siblings – Maiya Lopez (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Model), Contessa Lopez (Sister), Jordan Lopez (Older Brother)
Areana Lopez is represented by Key Elements PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Cyan,’ ‘Red,’ and ‘Black,’ and added ‘Blonde’ highlights in the past.
- Petite physique
- Dimpled smile
Areana Lopez has endorsed brands such as FashionNova and Discount Dance.
Areana Lopez Favorite Things
- Dance – Gimme Your Love (2014)
- Dance Moves – Leg Extensions, Turns
- TV Shows – So You Think You Can Dance, Grey’s Anatomy
- Dance Group On Dance Moms – Cali Cuties
- Dancing Idol – Christina Ricucci
- Item From Kandi Kouture Collection– The Diva Leotard
- Dance Styles – Ballet, Contemporary, Lyrical
- Person To Dance With – Daviana Fletcher
- School Subject – Science
- People To Follow On Social Media – Jordyn Jones, Hailey Orona
Source – Fandom, YayOMG.com
Areana Lopez Facts
- She started dancing at the age of 2.
- At the age of 6, her family moved from Washington to California.
- By the time she appeared on Dance Moms in 2016, she won multiple dancing competitions, including Spotlight and Starbound.
- Areana dances for about 20 hours per week.
- Quinn sisters Coco Quinn, Kaylee Quinn, and Rihanna Quinn danced for the same dance studio as her, Just Plain Dancin’ & Co.
- She did a solo on Dance Moms in the same episode Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler departed from the show.
- As of April 2020, she wants to become a successful entrepreneur by launching a clothing and swimming line. Areana, due to her petite physique, often finds that she needs to size up and get her clothing tailored and wants to help others in the same situation.
- She doesn’t have a least favorite dance style as she enjoys all of them to some degree.
- Her brother Jordan had open-heart surgery when he was 3 months old. After being dead for nearly an hour, he was revived by the doctors. As a result, he is disabled and unable to talk or walk.
- She has 5 dogs and 5 fish.
- If she could have a dancer surprise her at a birthday party, she would pick Les Twins, Laurent Bourgeois, and Larry Bourgeois.
- One person she would like to dance with is Sean Lew.
- A dance style she finds most challenging is tap.
- Areana doesn’t think she has any hidden talents.
- If she could have a superpower, Areana would choose the ability to use 100% of her brain accompanied by telekinesis.
- Her biggest role model is her mom.
- Areana realized Grey’s Anatomy was her favorite TV show when Derek Shepherd, played by Patrick Dempsey, died, and she couldn’t stop crying.
Featured Image by Areana Lopez / Instagram