Ariana Alyse Berlin
San Diego, California, United States
Ariana attended Patrick Henry High School and graduated a year early as advised by her coach Valorie Kondos Field and joined the UCLA Bruins gymnastics team where she was offered a full scholarship in 2006. She majored in World Arts and Cultures along with a concentration in Dance.
Former college gymnast, dancer, film actor
- Father – Howard Berlin
- Mother – Susan Berlin
- Siblings – Matthew (Older Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ariana Berlin has dated –
- Jimmy Rotstein (2009-Present) – Jimmy began dating Ariana in 2009 after meeting him at UCLA. On August 20, 2017, Ariana shared a picture on her Instagram hinting her engagement with her long-time boyfriend, Jimmy. Ariana was seen kissing her fiancé while she flaunted a beautiful engagement ring on her finger. The two tied the knot on April 29, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Ariana has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
- Being the inspiration behind the story for the 2015 movie Full Out, where she played the role of a UCLA coach.
- Meeting with a devastating car accident in 2001 before becoming a part of the Olympic gymnastics team and making a comeback by joining the gymnastics team at UCLA in 2005.
- Becoming one of the youngest members of the Culture Shock which is a breakdance troupe in San Diego.
Ariana made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama Honey 2 in 2011 as #3 on the 718 Crew.
First TV Show
Ariana appeared in the drama series Three Rivers as a stunt performer in the episode “Place of Life” in 2009.
Though as an actress, Ariana made her television show debut on the reality television series School Pride in 2010.
While active in gymnastics, Ariana was under the training of Tim Garrison, Kathy Straight, and Meredith Paulicivic and trained with coaches Jia Wen and Xiaoping Li at South Coast Gymnastics.
After her devastating accident, she returned to the gym a year later. However, she found it difficult to work out. Since she is a trained dancer, it helps her with her flexibility and stamina.
Ariana Berlin Favorite Things
Ariana’s favorite things are unknown.
Ariana Berlin Facts
- She started practicing gymnastics at the age of three.
- Apart from dancing and gymnastics, she enjoys sleeping.
- She considers her brother to be her role model.
- Her ultimate goal is to get featured in a music video and become a professional dancer in Los Angeles.
- Follow Ariana on Instagram.
Featured Image by Ariana Berlin / Instagram