|Randall Park Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1974|
|Spouse||Jae Suh Park|
Randall Park is an American actor, comedian, voiceover artist, musician, and writer who is best known for having been cast as Louis Huang in Fresh Off the Boat and for portraying the character of Kim Jong-un in The Interview. Moreover, he has also appeared in projects like Supah Ninjas, Veep, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, The Mindy Project, Always Be My Maybe, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Aquaman, The Five Year Engagement, and The Night Before.
Los Angeles, California, United States
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Randall Park is a graduate of Hamilton High School‘s humanities magnet program. He then attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) where he co-founded “Lapu, the Coyote that Cares”, the largest and longest-running on-campus Asian American theater company (later known as the LCC Theatre Company) in 1995.
In 1997, he graduated from UCLA with a bachelor’s degree in English, with a concentration in creative writing, and a minor in Asian American studies.
Actor, Comedian, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Musician
- Father – He owned a one-hour photo store.
- Mother – She was an accountant at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
He has been signed with Artists First, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Hip hop, Jazz, Rock
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Randall Park has dated –
- Jae Suh Park (2008-Present) – In the year 2008, he got married to actress Jae Suh Park and the duo has been blessed with a daughter named Ruby.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
Often sports a goatee
He has done endorsement work for the likes of KY Intense, Wells Fargo, FedEx, Volkswagon, AT&T, Target, BMW, and United States Postal Service.
Randall Park Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite TV Shows – Veep
Source – IMDb
Randall Park Facts
- He is the son of Korean immigrants.
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Castle Heights, Los Angeles.
- From 2015 to 2020, Randall Park brought to life the character of Louis Huang, the father of Eddie, Emery, and Evan, and husband of Jessica, in the ABC series, Fresh Off the Boat. This role got him nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Actor in a Comedy Series”.
- He appeared in the music video for the song Phenomenal by Eminem in 2015.
- As a voiceover artist, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to Chen the Cheerleader in The Lego Ninjago Movie, a 2017 martial arts adventure-comedy film.
- Randall Park was previously the frontman of the Bay Area hip-hop/jazz/rock fusion band, Ill Again. This inspired his character of Marcus Kim in the 2019 romantic comedy film, Always Be My Maybe, in which he co-starred alongside Ali Wong, James Saito, Michelle Buteau, Vivian Bang, Daniel Dae Kim, and Keanu Reeves.
- He has stated that he is obsessed with rap music.
- In January 2021, during an interview on The Talk, he revealed that he had received the COVID-19 vaccine in September 2020 after he enlisted himself for the vaccine trial which required Asian candidates.
Featured Image by Greg2600 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0