5 ft 1 in, petite pop star, Ariana Grande is an American actress and singer. The Victorious star won hearts of millions of fans all over the world after the superb success of her debut album, Yours Truly (2013). The pretty girl who looks totally ravishing seems to have shed enormous pounds lately. Media buzzes about her for being suffering from eating disorder also popped up with her makeover. However, Ariana used Tumblr as a platform to call all those rumors baseless. She admitted that she resorted to vegan diet. However, she seldom did that to melt pounds. In fact, she was never so concerned about her weight, for she felt it was perfect.
Ariana Grande Diet Plan
Grande admits, she saw dramatic transformation in her health condition with the elimination of junk, processed, and animal foods. Prior to altering her eating habits in August 2012, she was a big fan of red meat and salmon. In fact, she was so obsessed with salmon that not even a single day of her passed without it. However, red meat being rich in trans fats foster the release of unhealthy cholesterol (LDL) in your body, and thus nurture several cardiac problems. Junk and processed foods too share the same story. She showed immense control over her temptations by saying good bye to her beloved foods.
She shares; only few people know that she had been a victim of hypoglycemia her whole life. Fresh and organic foods being helpful in maintaining the blood glucose level not only improved her health but also made her feel more energetic. She finally defied the health issues which had been bugging her for so long. And Grande is not less than flattered with the nutrient loaded diet program which changed her life for better. She tells that weight loss occurred to her just as a positive side effect of healthy diet which she has been eating from quite some time. The kickass beauty spills out that she has just switched to healthy foods without cutting their portion size. Also, Ariana still consumes as much food as she always did. Since wholesome foods have spectacular impacts on your skin and body, the apparent changes in her body and skin are due to them only.
Ariana Grande Workout Routine
The stunner not only submitted to healthy eating habits, she also embraced regular workout regimen. She loves doing exercises while listening to Nicki Minaj and Bruno Mars. Workouts on music divert her attention from their weariness and take her to a different world. Apart from gym exercises, the young girl prefers living an active day. She often goes out for walking along with her puppy. The tiny bombshell adores dancing; she doesn’t even refrain from dancing with 5 inch heels. Among cardio workouts, she relies on cycling and hiking. Both the workouts strip off numerous pounds from your body by elevating your heart rate. Apart from physical workouts, she calms down her mind by meditating for ten to fifteen minutes in a day.
Healthy Recommendation For Ariana Grande Fans
The rising star, Ariana Grande indeed has numerous fans out there looking forward to know the secret of her slender and curvaceous figure. Grande preferred embarking on vegan foods to transform her body. You too can turn to vegan diet. However, since most vegan foods are not dense in vital nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, you shall feed your body with vegan foods, packed with these nutrients.
- Animal foods are the most opulent source of protein. However, if you are switching from animal foods to vegan based foods, make sure that you incorporate protein rich foods such as soy products, edamame, tofu, beans, hummus, peas, lentils, etc. in your diet.
- Since fatty acids aid in the absorption of vitamins, inculcate nuts, avocados, nut butters etc. in your diet regimen to meet the need of healthy fat.
- Iron and calcium C both are complementary nutrients for vegan diet eaters. As compared to animal iron, it’s difficult for human body to absorb plant based iron. So make sure that along with eating iron rich foods such as seeds, tofu, spinach, broccoli, figs, prunes, apricot etc., you also eat foods rich in vitamin C such as tomatoes, citrus fruits etc.
- Vitamin D aids your body in absorbing calcium. You can nourish your body with vitamin D by consuming foods such as orange juice, soy milk products etc. Besides that, make sure that you get adequate exposure of sun for minimum twenty minutes in day.
- Among carbs, bank on whole grains such as tortillas, whole grain bread, quinoa, brown rice etc. for they provide your body complex carb.