|Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1995|
Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir is a former Icelandic gymnast turned model, beauty pageant titleholder, and pole vaulter who rose to fame after she competed at the Miss World 2015 for Iceland and again at the Miss Universe 2017 beauty pageant contest.
Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Pole Vaulter
- Siblings – Andri Freyr Jónsson (Twin Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Arna has dated –
- Vignir Þór Bollason – Arna gave birth to her first child, a girl named Ástrós Metta Vignisdóttir in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
Arna Ýr Jónsdóttir Facts
- She was raised in Iceland alongside her twin brother Andri Freyr Jónsson.
- In 2015, Arna was crowned with the title of Miss Iceland, after which, she went on to represent her country at the Miss World 2015 contest. She once again won the Miss Universe Iceland 2017 title for the 2nd time and represented Iceland at the Miss Universe 2017 beauty pageant title.
- Arna made headlines in 2016 after she quit the Miss Grand International beauty contest in Las Vegas following a body-shaming comment stating that she was too fat to compete and had to lose weight.
- Aside from just being a model, Arna is also a track and field athlete who specializes in pole vaulting and won a bronze medal at the 2014 European Team Championships in Tbilisi. She also won the Icelandic women’s championship in the past.
Featured Image By Taubleyjur / Instagram