|Arthur Leclerc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 2000|
Arthur Leclerc is a Monégasque professional racing driver who has competed in tournaments such as FIA Formula E (2017-18-2019-20), the French F4 Championship (2018), the ADAC Formula 4 Championship (2019), the Formula Regional European Championship (2020), the Alpine Elf Europa Cup (2020), and the FIA Formula 3 Championship (2021). He had stood 2nd in the 2020 Formula Regional European Championship, 3rd in the 2019 ADAC Formula 4 Championship, and 5th in the 2018 French F4 Championship. He is a member of Ferrari Driver Academy, an institution run by the Formula One team Scuderia Ferrari that promotes young talent inside its own organization, with several drivers being selected and funded by the team under long-term contracts.
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Monte Carlo, Monaco
Professional Racing Driver
- Father – Hervé Leclerc (Former Professional Racing Driver) (d. 2017)
- Mother – Pascale Leclerc
- Siblings – Lorenzo Leclerc (Older Brother), Charles Leclerc (Older Brother) (Professional Formula One Racing Driver)
- Others – Charles Manni (Grandfather) (Founder of Mecaplast, later renamed as Novares Group, French Manufacturer of Car Parts), Monique Manni (Grandmother), Thierry Manni (Uncle) (Businessman, Chairman of the Board of the Novares Group)
2 – FIA Formula 3 Championship
Formula E Teams
Arthur has raced for –
- Venturi Formula E Team (2017–18, 2018-19)
- ROKiT Venturi Racing (2019-20)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arthur has dated –
- Carla Brocker (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French descent.
- Lean physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
Arthur Leclerc Facts
- Arthur, like most professional race car drivers, had started his journey through karting. As an 8-year-old, he had participated in the Coupe de France – Mini Kart championship. In 2014, he had won the National Series Karting — KRA 11-15 title. The following year, he had stood 2nd in the Championnat Regional PACAC — Nationale.
- His older brother Charles was a close friend and godson of the late Jules Bianchi who had passed away in July 2015. Jules was the first Formula One driver to die as a result of a racing accident since Ayrton Senna‘s death at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix.
- For the 2017-18 season, he had won a development driver contract in the FIA Formula E championship with Venturi Formula E Team. This had given him full access to Venturi‘s simulators and personal development systems. He had completed his first public test for the team at the 2019 Formula E Rookie Test at the Marrakech Street Circuit. For the 2019–20 FIA Formula E season, Venturi had contracted him as their test driver.
- In the 2019 season of the ADAC Formula 4 Championship, he had finished in 3rd place overall with one race win and 8 podiums in 20 races. Despite achieving so many podium finishes, he had to settle for 3rd place overall due to a spate of forced retirements caused by technical issues late in the season.
- In 2021, he was contracted by the renowned Prema Racing team to compete in the FIA Formula 3 Championship. As of September 2021, he was in a creditable 10th position in the overall standings in his rookie season, with 3 races to go.
- In 2021, he had also participated in the Virtual Grand Prix Championship.
Featured Image by Arthur Leclerc / Instagram