|Michelle Krusiec Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michelle Krusiec is a Taiwanese-American actress, writer, and producer who is known for her portrayal of Anna May Wong in Hollywood, Michelle Shioma on Hawaii Five-0, Gina in The Invitation, and Wilhelmina ‘Wil’ Pang in Saving Face.
Michelle attended the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English and theater in 1996.
Later, she went on to study Shakespeare and women’s literature at the University of Oxford.
Michelle is represented by Global Artists Agency, THRU LINE, and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Michelle is married to a man with whom she has 2 children but their identities are not known off. Nevertheless, she often shares pictures of them to her Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Taiwanese descent.
- Thin upper lip
- Raised eyebrows
- Snub nose
Michelle Krusiec Favorite Things
- Moment From Filming Hollywood – Her audition sequence
Source – NME
Michelle Krusiec Facts
- She was brought by her father’s sister who adopted her at the age of 5. Her adoptive father who was European-American changed her name to Michelle Jacqueline.
- Michelle was presented with a scholarship to study at the University of Oxford in the past.
- Krusiec once stated that she loved to shop online and add products to her cart. However, she never actually buys the selected items.
- She made her debut TV show appearance on the show The More You Know in 1989. Later, in 1995, she made her first feature film appearance as a student in Nixon.
- Her first major work was for Discovery Channel as a travel reporter for its series of Travelers that aired in 1996.
- She was once detained at the John F. Kennedy International Airport for the possession of a brass knuckle in her carry purse. However, she was let off after showing the police pictures of her red-carpet press photoshoot.
- Michelle stated that while attending the premiere of As Good As It Gets during her younger years, she accidentally stopped for pictures after the photographers called out her first name. However, they had mistaken her for figure skater Michelle Kwan and published an article on Kwan with the wrong picture.
- Whenever Michelle sings Let It Go from Frozen, she tends to tear-up.
Featured Image By Michelle Krusiec / Instagram