|Arun Mandola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Arun Mandola is an Indian actor who is known for portraying the lead character of Lakshmana in Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman from 2015 to 2017 and again in Vighnaharta Ganesha in 2019.
Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Arun was an average student in high school and took a keen in astrology from an early age. Later, he pursued his Master of Arts in Astrology from 2001 to 2007, at Sharda Devi Sanskrit Vidyapeeth. Prior to that, he completed his bachelor’s in Sanskrit.
- Father – Hari Prashad
- Siblings – Arun has a younger brother and two younger sisters.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Sports a boxed-shaped beard
- Thick shoulder-length hairstyle
Arun Mandola Facts
- Originally, Arun is from Delih.
- His father is a resident of Uttrakhand.
- Arun started a self-titled YouTube channel on November 10, 2012.
- His first name “Arun” in Bhagvat Puran, refers to the color ‘red’ while in Manu-Smiriti, his name signifies ‘the dawn & sun’.
- In 2015, Arun made his debut TV show appearance as Lakshmana in Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman.
- The earliest post that Arun uploaded to his Instagram account was on February 5, 2015.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as Aarav in Suspense in 2019.
Featured Image By Arun Mandola / Instagram