|Aryaan Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 17, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aryaan Arora is an Indian-American actor, musician, and social media personality who is known for his television appearances. On the other hand, he is also recognized for the release of various hit singles including Mohabbat Barsa Dena Tu, Looking For Love, and Angel.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aryaan enrolled at New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts in 2019, from where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics in 2023. In 2023, he enrolled at the Northeastern University College of Professional Studies.
Actor, Musician, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Aarti Arora
Aryaan is managed by Bonnie Shumofsky Bloom of Stewart Talent Agency.
He is represented by Prestige Management and Serendipity Entertainment.
R&B, Soul, Pop
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic, White, and Asian)
Aryaan is of part Latino, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, South Asian, Indian, Pacific Islander, and American heritage.
Through her social media, Aryaan has either endorsed or promoted various brands including JadeYoga, Mountain Dew®, Canoo, and FIFA World Cup.
Aryaan Arora Facts
- He joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel on November 4, 2017.
- His film and television credits include 27 Candles, Bull, Jabariya Jodi, and What Would You Do?.
- The earliest post that Aryaan uploaded to his Instagram account was in July 2017.
- One of his earliest jobs was as a creator for Prestige Management Group in December 2019.
- He founded Tabr News in November 2020.
Featured Image By Aryaan Arora / Instagram