|Ash Stymest Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1991|
Ash Stymest is an English model and actor who has worked with many famous fashion brands such as John Galliano, Karl Lagerfeld, Moschino, and Alexander McQueen. He has also been featured in famous magazines such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. Ash made headlines when he got romantically involved with actor Johnny Depp’s daughter, Lily-Rose Depp. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
England, United Kingdom
Ashley attended Charles Darwin School and later went to Ravens Wood School.
Model, Actor, Music Producer
Ashley is represented by –
- Ford Models – New York
- Success Models – Paris
- The Lions NY
- Anonymous Content
- Curtis Brown Group
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ash Stymest has dated –
- Eliza Cummings (2009) – Ash was rumored to be dating model Eliza Cummings in 2009.
- Maille Doyle – Ash got married to model Maille Doyle in 2011 and they were married till early 2013. The couple has a daughter together named Summer who was born on March 23, 2012.
- Lily-Rose Depp (2015-2018) – Ash made news when he got romantically involved with famous Hollywood actor Johnny Depp‘s daughter and model Lily-Rose Depp. They started dating in 2015 and broke up in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Facial and body tattoos
11 (US) or 44 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Ash has done endorsement work for brands like –
- John Galliano
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Dr. Martens
- Pringle of Scotland
Best Known For
His relationship with Johnny Depp’s daughter Lily-Rose Depp
Ashley made his theatrical film debut in S*x Doll as Rupert in 2016.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on MTV Bang as the host in 2010.
Ash has a lean and completely natural body. He does not work out regularly but is among those hyperactive people who can’t sit still.
Ash Stymest Favorite Things
- Photographers – Gavin Watson, Brett Lloyd, Steven Meisel, Jose Maria Ferrater
Source – Interview
Ash Stymest Facts
- In an interview, he revealed that when he was around 13 or 14 years old, his mother told him that he cannot get any tattoo. So, he went and got his first tattoo on his arm and his mother was shocked.
- Ashley was scouted in 2008 and began his modeling career shortly after.
- The first agency that he signed with was Models 1 and then he was employed by French photographer and designer Hedi Slimane for his personal work.
- In October 2008, he got to open the Spring 2009 Balenciaga show in Paris.
- He has appeared in famous magazines such as Vogue (Japan, Italy and Russian editions), CLIENT Magazine, i-D magazine, Huge magazine, Attitude magazine, Anthem Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, and many more.
- Some of his best modeling work since 2013 include Alexander McQueen F/W 13 Men Show and Dr. Martens SS Campaign.
- He appeared in the Gotta Be You music video by the Korean girl group, 2NE1 in May 2014.
- He is obsessed with his tattoos and wishes to get more.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ash Stymest / Instagram