Eliza Presly, Eliza Presley
Portsmouth, England, UK
She attended a school, which she left at 15 due to bullying.
She has not attended a college, but wants to do that after finishing her modeling career.
Fashion / Runway model
She lived with her mom, step-dad and siblings.
Eliza Cummins is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Select Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- View Management – Barcelona
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Cummins dated –
- Ash Stymest (2009) – In 2009, English models Ash Stymest and Eliza Cummins were romantically linked to each other.
- Nathan Rothschild (2012-2014) – In December 2012, Eliza started dating British businessman Nathan Rothschild. He is 29 years her senior. The couple dated for about two years before calling it quits in October 2014.
- Jason De Savary (2014-Present) – Since October 2014, Eliza is dating another businessman Jason De Savary.
Race / Ethnicity
- Androgynous looks
- Sarcastic gaze
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Eliza has advertised for lot many brand such as CK One, CK One cosmetics, DKNY, Eres, Juicy Couture, Paul Smith, River Island, Topshop, Vivienne Westwood and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Marc Jacobs, River Island, Calvin Klein, Vivienne Westwood, and DKNY.
She is also known for her tomboyish looks.
First Fashion Show
Eliza debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Anna Sui, Aquascutum, Francesco Scognamiglio, Giles Deacon, Giorgio Armani, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Luella Bartley, Missoni, Pollini, Rodarte, Todd Lynn, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label, and Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Eliza Cummings Favorite Things
- Food – Her mother’s roast
- Shoes – Converse, Dr. Martens, Gucci high heels
- City – London
- Designers – John Galliano for Dior, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood
- Drink – Beer
- Body Part – Hips
- Music – David Bowie, Kings of Leon, Gary Numan
Eliza Cummings Facts
- Eliza never leaves home without her iPod.
- David Bowie and David Hasselhoff are her style icons.
- She is obsessed with penguins.
- Mr. Blobby (fictional character) is her idol.
- Eliza loves beer, cars, and football.
- If she could have written any one song it would have been Candi Staton’s Young Hearts Run Free.
- Eliza feels sexiest in Agent Provocateur and Stella McCartney lingerie.
- Before becoming a model, she worked as an apprentice hairstylist at Toni & Guy.
- She is lazy, which she considers her bad habit.
- Eliza was born at St Mary’s hospital in Portsmouth and was raised in Battersea, London.
- In the starting of her modeling career, she modeled under the name of “Eliza Presly” as her agents thought that she posed a striking resemblance to former singer and actor Elvis Presley.
- Eliza’s dream job is to become a doctor.
- Cummins loves punk and Elvis Presley.
- She prefers to sleep inside a tent in a park rather than a hotel.
- Eliza is friends with models Alice Dellal, Charlotte Free, Cole Mohr, Darya Kurovska, Daul Kim, Daisy Lowe, Josh Beech, Luke Worrall, and Tali Lennox.
- Connect with Eliza on Twitter and Instagram.