|Asha Bromfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Asha Bromfield is a Canadian actress, singer, and author who came to limelight after portraying Melody Valentine on The CW’s television adaptation of Archie Comics titled Riverdale (2017-2018). She has starred in several other TV shows including Max and Shred (2014-2015) where she played the part of Kelly and has appeared in numerous films such as Woman of the House (2017) where she essayed the role of Taylor.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
She has attended the University of Ontario Institute of Technology with Communications as her subject.
Actress, Singer, Author
- Siblings – She has younger siblings.
She is represented by –
- Play Management, Inc.
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Fuller lips
Asha Bromfield Favorite Things
- Career Advice – One should always go for it as there is literally nothing that cannot be attained or achieved, so other people and their insecurities should never be allowed to be an influence
Source – Flare
Asha Bromfield Facts
- She started performing when she was 5 years old and she won many child singing competitions before attaining the age of 10.
- Asha has recalled her first role out of school that she had booked to have been on the TV show Degrassi: The Next Generation (2011) when she was 15 years old, that was the most exciting moment of her life. She has added that her part consisted of a little one-liner, yet she was very nervous and when she was given a cheque for her work a few weeks later, she was surprised that she was getting paid too for the exciting experience.
- Bromfield has revealed that landing a role in Riverdale was her big break and it had happened during a time when she was deeply unhappy. At the time she was residing in Ajax, outside of Toronto, with her parents, having a job of serving at a restaurant and a friend had recommended her to go to Vancouver as there was a lot of acting work available there. She had gathered her waitressing tips and flown to the city deciding to stay for a fortnight and she was finding it difficult to even afford to be there when she booked the part of Melody Valentine, on her second-last day in Vancouver. She has gone on to add that she realized how important it is to take a leap of faith, to take risks and not to settle, in order to truly succeed and make it possible for dreams to come true.
- Asha has provided lessons on acting to young children and teenagers through her acting course named I Am My First Love.
- Asha has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Asha /Instagram