Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India
After completing his school studies, Ashish pursued his higher education in civil engineering. However, soon he realized that he was not cut out to be an engineer. But from the encouragement from his father, he completed his studies but did not make a career out of it.
He later took lessons from the Barry John Acting Studio to hone his acting skills and make a career as an actor.
Actor, YouTuber, Viner
- Father – Anil Chanchlani (Owns the Ashok-Anil multiplex)
- Mother – Deepa Chanchlani (Financial Analyst at the Ashok-Anil multiplex)
- Siblings – Muskan Chanchlani (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Tapering jawline
Ashish hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most successful viners in India with a distinct brand of humor. His vine videos have amassed more than 3 million subscribers on YouTube.
- Being popular on other social media platforms with more than 2.5 million followers on Facebook and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- His work on Vikas Gupta’s web series Class of 2017, which was influenced by the 90’s hit teenage drama Hip Hip Hurray.
First TV Show
In July 2016, he made his television show debut playing the role of Sameer in the drama series Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya on Zing TV in the episode #5 in season 8.
Ashish Chanchlani Favorite Things
- Actor – Akshay Kumar
- YouTube Channel – Honest Trailers
Source – Indian Wiki Media, YouTube
Ashish Chanchlani Facts
- He is a hardcore movie buff.
- He was bullied as a child for being chubby and it forced him to become an introvert and withdraw from people.
- Ashish is known for his comic timing in the vine videos and attributes it to actor Akshay Kumar for inspiring him as a comedian and an actor.
- While studying in college, he came across a video from Viner David Lopez. He was highly impressed by the video and decided to try his hand at making his first vine video.
- He essayed the character of Ishaan in ALT Balaji’s web series Class of 2017. His name was suggested by a fan during the casting and so, he auditioned for the role and successfully bagged the part.
- He made his first vine video in 2014 and admits to copying the material from international viners.
- He began focusing more on Indian topics from his 4th vine which was around the topic of Maggi noodles.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ashish Chanchlani / Instagram