|Ashleigh Brewer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1990|
Ashleigh Brewer is an Australian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Kate Ramsay in Neighbours, Gracie in H2O: Just Add Water, Ivy Forrester in The Bold and the Beautiful, and Chelsea Campbell in Home and Away. Ashleigh has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Sleepover Club, Blue Heelers, My Dinner with Hervé, Lovestruck, and many more.
Ashleigh May Brewer
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Ashleigh Brewer attended Forest Lake College (currently known as St John’s Anglican College, Brisbane) in Southwest Brisbane and graduated in 2008.
- Father – Steven Brewer (Often travels to the United States for Harley Davidson Route 66 tours)
- Mother – Tanya Brewer (School Principal)
- Siblings – Tyler Brewer (Younger Brother)
Ashleigh Brewer is represented by New York City-based Authentic Talent and Literary Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashleigh Brewer has remained fairly silent in her interactions with media about her personal life, which makes it difficult for us to say anything specific about her love life and dating history.
All we know is that in 2013, she was dating someone, who owned a gym. This revelation was made in her interview with Express but she didn’t reveal anything specific.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Long legs
- Fuller lips
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Kate Ramsay in the long-running and popular Australian soap opera, Neighbours.
- Having portrayed Ivy Forrester in the drama soap opera, The Bold and the Beautiful.
Ashleigh Brewer made her theatrical debut as Alexis in the thriller movie, At the Edge of Night in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2003, Ashleigh made her first TV show appearance in the Australian action TV series, The Sleepover Club. She was merely 12 years old when she appeared in the show.
Ashleigh Brewer regularly hits the gym to keep her svelte figure in tip-top shape. However, when she is traveling or busy with work, she often tends to miss out on her workout sessions.
When it comes to eating, she is not a fan of any diet. She just focuses on eating healthy food as it makes her feel better.
Ashleigh Brewer Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, Clinique Clarifying Lotion, Clinique All About Eyes, and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
- Essential Cosmetics – MAC Foundation, NARS Blush, Blistex, and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
- Signature Fragrance – Burberry Body and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Preferred way to Pamper – Massage and facial at Spa
- Shop or Designer – Topshop, Chanel or Zara
Source – Express
Ashleigh Brewer Facts
- Just a week after graduating from school, she moved to Melbourne to focus on her acting career full time.
- In her early days in Melbourne, she lived with actress Margot Robbie, who was working with her in the popular soap opera Neighbours.
- While studying in secondary school, she was a member of the senior dance team.
- Her Neighbours co-star Lincoln Lewis, with whom she had a couple of steamy scenes in the show, was her childhood friend. They used to have sleepovers while they were studying in primary school.
- Brad Bell, who is the executive producer and head writer of The Bold and the Beautiful, had expressed interest in casting Ashleigh in his show, even when she was contracted with Neighbours.
Featured Image by Ashleigh Brewer / Instagram