|Ashley Force Hood Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1982|
Ashley Force Hood is a former American Top Fuel Funny Car drag racer turned vice president for John Force Racing. Besides that, she is also notably known for being the oldest daughter of 16-time NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car national champion John Force and Laurie Force and sister to drag racers, Brittany and Courtney Force.
Yorba Linda, California, United States
Former Drag Racer, Former Top Fuel Funny Car Drag Racer
She attended Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing school. Prior to that, she had studied at Esperanza High School in Anaheim, California.
Later, she attended the California State University, Fullerton from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in communications with a major in television and video.
- Father – John Force (Drag Racer)
- Mother – Laurie Force
- Siblings – Courtney Force (Younger Sister) (Former Top Fuel Funny Car Drag Racer), Brittany Force (Younger Sister) (NHRA Drag Racer)
- Others – Robert Hight (Brother-In-Law) (Drag Racer), Autumn Hight (Niece), Lana Bonee (Step-Mother), Adria Hight (Older Step-Sister), Graham Rahal (Brother-In-Law) (Racecar Driver)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Force has dated –
- Daniel Hood – Ashley married Daniel Hood who as of 2020, worked for John Force Racing on December 13, 2008. The couple has a son named Jacob John Hood (b. August 18, 2011). Later, they had a 2nd child named Noah Hood.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
Ashley Force Hood Favorite Things
- Place To Visit – Boise, Idaho
- Song – Best Of You by Foo Fighters
- Season Of The Year – Christmas
Ashley Force Hood Facts
- She was brought up alongside her 2 younger sisters in Yorba Linda, California.
- Ashley was a cheerleader during her high school years.
- Ashley is the proud owner of 2 American Bobtail cats named Simba and Gizmo. Her cats were even featured on Animal Planet’s Cats 101, which was telecasted on September 18, 2010.
- She was voted Hottest Athlete by an AOL Sports Poll in 2007. Ashley had surpassed Tom Brady and Danica Patrick amongst many others.
- At the time of her marriage to Daniel, he worked for the Castrol GTX Funny Car team as a parts manager.
- She is a huge fan of country music.
- Ashley is very fond of the Christmas season and always starts preparing celebrations well in advance.
- On March 29, 2008, she earned her 2nd event win at the O’Reilly NHRA Spring Nationals.
- In 2009, she competed at the U.S. Nationals and became the first female Funny Car drag racer to win at Indianapolis. At the same time, she was also the only female to have won in 2 different classes.
- She is a professional videographer and editor.
- Ashley announced her retirement from the sport in 2011, after the birth of her son Jacob.
- On January 28, 2012, she was announced as the president of John Force Racing.
Featured Image By Freewheeling DaredevilFollow / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0