|Audrey Mika Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 2000|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Audrey Mika is an American singer-songwriter who rose to fame after publishing cover songs on her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers. She has also been active on the video-sharing platform TikTok on which she has released several singles including Y U Gotta Be Like That (2019) that went viral. She has dropped numerous albums such as Are We There Yet (2018), a number of EPs like 5 A.M. (2020), and many singles including Followin (2018).
Audrey Mika Armacost
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Pop, Bedroom Pop
RCA Records, 1st Gen
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Japanese ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Moles around her lips
- Fuller lips
- Tattoos on her arms and fingers
She has collaborated with the line of skincare and wellness products named From The Rib.
Audrey Mika Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Cooking, Skating
- First Song She Bought On iTunes – Problem by Ariana Grande
- One Of The Proudest Moments In Her Career – Being able to say that she recorded the song Y U Gotta B Like That in her bedroom and that she had basically engineered it, and also that she has put out songs written with her best friend
- Songs To Perform Live – Change Your Heart with her band also having brought the song to life to make it feel like a punk-rock song, Y U Gotta B Like That mainly as the crowd has got so hype for it that performing it has become a lot of fun
- Fetish – Piercings having 10 to date
- Netflix show – Gossip Girl
- Passion – Collecting bucket hats having marveled at the wide variety of styles and textures they are available in
Source – LadyGunn
Audrey Mika Facts
- She hails from the San Francisco Bay area and she has affirmed that she has loved the air in the place due to its freshness, and the people there, for being exceptionally caring.
- Before she began her music career, she used to dance competitively for 14 years until quitting in 2018. She had posted her first video to YouTube that consisted of an original song when she was 15 years old.
- Audrey has stated her favorite local food spot from back home to be the burger joint named Sparky’s where she grew up eating.
- Her debut original song was named Paper Jet (2015).
- Among the TikTok challenges, Audrey has rated Renegade to have been the most iconic one and has believed it will go down in Tik Tok history.
- She has disclosed that she has believed the mermaid to be the mythical creature that captures her essence the most perfectly.
- Audrey has been grateful to her parents for giving her the best piece of advice, that was to be different, as there will always be many people doing the same thing as herself and she has to find a way to stand out and connect with others by being her own true self.
Featured Image by Mika / Instagram